My wife and I chose Grenada for our honeymoon because it was below the hurricane belt. We went during hurricane season and were a little worried about how the weather would be. It rained only once, for 15 minutes out of the entire 8 days we were there. A lot to do and see, absolutely beautiful.
La Luna sits on a gorgeous beach that is very calm. The waters are refreshing and crystal clear. They have a small pool, but it is nice. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The resort is very intimate, giving its guest a lot of privacy. The staff was very attentive and nice, I would recommend the trips they offer. Lennox does the rain forest hike to the waterfalls, this was tiring but had a great pay off. We did the half day sport fishing and caught a barracuda and brought it back to the hotel with us where the chef cooked it for a dollar. It was fantastic, he made a thai style soup out of it, along with three other courses of barracuda dishes. The restaurant was delicious, Italian style with a little Caribbean mixed in.The spa was amazing and very affordable. My only complaint would be the road coming into the hotel, it was very bumpy. I would definitely recommend this place for a honeymoon or couple retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laluna Beach Resort and Villas, intimate boutique resort. Wellness Center on the beach includes, an Asian Spa, daily yoga and Pilates, Technogym gym. Perfect for small weddings and honeymoons, or those looking for a romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Grand Anse