“Perfect, just perfect.”
Review of PRAVA

PRAVA
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Description: Vegetarian fusion, healthy vegan, macrobiotic, classic thai, thai seafood, juice bar, cocktail lounge, homemade dessert. Made with love!
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this place because there were so many good reviews on Tripadvisor. The food was so delicate, nicely prepared, great portionsize servings. The staff was lovely and knows how and when to approach the customer. This was me and my moms third time visiting this place, we tried all the different dishes on the menu, well I can tell you with certainty.. these guys can cook! I recommend it all, though one dessert stood out for me, the Coconut Cream Pie!

This restaurant made my holiday.

Thank you guys, you have a wonderful place!

There are newer reviews for PRAVA

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lunch in Pravda and were more then impressed! Amazing seasonal menu, stunning pad Thai and super-fresh shakes

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent smoothie
Good pizza
Decent taco salad
Crab salad ... a disaster....only pepper and a lot of onion
Fine wifi

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to Prava, we came for lunch yesterday and decided this is the best restaurant we have visited by a mile - if we could take it home we would ! Every dish we have had has been superb and the people are lovely. This has helped make our holiday - thank you

Reviewed 8 August 2017

very nice place, amazing vegetarian options. me and my partner came once and then again the next day as it was so good. good price and good portions as well. lovely staff as well - would recommend to anyone!