My 8th visit to HealthOasis was comforting and predictable. Which is what I need when I go on retreat. I have been before, so there is no anxiety, just the assurance that the staff remember me and attend to my needs in a comfortable and friendly way.
The program is effective and the rooms, while simple (about 3 star) are quite adequate. I come for two key ingredients: 1) Sakdah - who is one of the best yoga teachers I have ever come across, and 2) Pai - who has been tailoring and personalizing my massages to help improve my body for about 15 years now. The combination of Yoga and Massage means that I am not just detoxing and retreating, I am also growing stronger and more flexible. These build my confidence and my capacity.
There are always areas for improvement and it has been good to see that the Management have been working on different things. Rooms are gradually being refurbished. Staff members are working towards higher accreditations. The offerings from the Vegetarian kitchen/restaurant have been evolving.
An additional highlight this visit was the Sacro-Cranial treatment. Bliss!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Health Oasis Resort is located on a beautiful tranquil beachfront on the northwest side of Koh Samui. It specializes in detox fasting & weight loss programs since 1997 and offers one of the most sophisticated detox programs worldwide at budget rates. Is the only detox center in Thailand that is licensed by the Health Dept as a Traditional Medicine Hospital since year 2000. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Health Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Health Oasis Hotel Koh Samui
- Health Oasis Resort Ko Samui, Thailand