1,007 results
All reviews tree house passion fruit mojito hummus wrap khao soy red snapper great food and drinks koh samui khao soi dirt track curries nice bungalows air con mango amazing location western food relaxing place fresh fruit
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Welcoming, atmosphere, on the beach option. Breakfast, lunch and evening food. Relaxing drinking area. Fantastic service, catering for all tastes in food.
Another treasure found up a dirt track!!
Visiting Thailand with Bamboo tours elephants2islands. What a gorgeous island and friendly people, I would recommend it to everyone

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Treehouse Silent Beach for a drink on our way on the scooter around The Island. Such a cute place! This is how you imagine a place directly at the beach in a non chain beach resort.
We cannot tell anything from the bungalows inside but from outside they looked great.
The drinks we had were nice and we enjoyed the time we had there! Thanks!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I thought I was prepared about how touristy Samui was but oof, it really exceeded my expectations in that regard :/
Treehouse is the one exception, and it is such a charming, chill, and beautiful one. The food is so good, I ate every meal here.

Lots of little hang-out nooks in all directions where you can hide with a book in the shade, or just snooze off in your private hammock. The beach is great (much much better than at the lame resorts left and right). Bummer my stay was so short. I will definitely try to come back one day!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The location is beautiful, the staff is very kind, food and drinks are fresh and delicious... and prices are more than reasonable!
For us it is the perfect choice to enjoy a few drinks or a nice dinner - any time (or hunger) of the day!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and prices. From Thai to Israeli food, baguettes and salads. Lots of vegan options. Very relaxing beach with awesome sunset. They also have Khao Soi, a dish from nothern Thailand that is hard to find down south.

Trip type: Travelled with friends