We returned to Paradise Beach Resort (PBR) in December for a three week stay ... for a change in late December, the weather was largely wonderful, although we expect some rain - it is the tail-end of the rainy season, after all. Many lovely days, great food as always, some great new "event buffets" for dinner, an amazing fire show, fireworks show and cultural dancing for New Year's Eve and the great service one has come to expect from "PBR". If you don't know it, the two pools, the fact that the beach is literally on the property (or the property is on the beach!>), the table tennis, newly-added Massage and Spa Treatment Centre and much more make it a must if you want to get away from it all.
And getting away from it all with the family is great but when you want the action, it's a free 10 minute shuttle bus ride to the action in Chaweng.
Small complaint about Internet reception was addressed immediately possible, as WiFi was important to me being able to work when being away so long! Can't recommend it enough for families with kids, couples who need a little rest/privacy and there were plenty of youngsters on the property too, who hit the town at night!
Anyway, you get the idea that I loved PBR and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand