Lowest prices for your stay
USD 38
USD 38
FindHotel
USD 36
PricelineUSD 44
Hotels.comUSD 38
TravelocityUSD 38
1,383 results
All reviews vanilla restaurant infinity pool koh samui mobile phone bang por beach the main road amazing views amazing hotel the general manager sea view the hotel offers shuttle service steep hill max island thailand chi
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We spent one week at the Code hotel and had a wonderful stay. We had a lovely room, with a beautiful view. It is away from the main areas but this is its appeal as it was very peaceful. Anything we needed was easy to arrange, with the help of the great hotel staff. Our travel booker went bust, which we didn't realise until we had arrived and unfortunately our booking had been cancelled. Fortunately the staff were very accommodating and checked us in regardless and offered us a good rate (we had already paid the travel booker but the money had not been passed on). We hired a car twice, arranged through the hotel and made use of the shuttle down to maenam a couple of time as well. All in, we would thoroughly recommend the Code hotel!

Date of stay: September 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisalucchesi
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Everything in the hotel was first class, from the large and comfortable rooms to the smiling and helpful staff, who go out of their way to help the guests have a relaxing holiday. Well worth the long trip. Would recommend it to whole heartedly.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thanks for the short and sweet review. Great to hear you were so impressed with all that Code has to offer!
Come back and see us again soon!

Thanks for choosing Code

Kind Regards,

Georgina

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed there for 4 nights having chosen the Code as it has a kitchenette, which came in handy as we were travelling with our 7month old son.

While the location is a bit off the main track, the complex is build very nicely into the hill slop (downside is walking up or down a steep incline to the main road) ensuring wonderful views from the infinity pool, sun terrace or the balconies all in a cool, minimalist, but very functional design with the exception of covering fully against rain - design can get into the way of practicality occasionally.

Service is great with staff (despite some occasional struggle with English) being friendly and prepared to go the extra mile throughout - getting anything additional to our room (baby high chair, bathtub) never took more than 5min.

The breakfast buffet was offering decent choices, with the drinks and a la carte menu what you would expect from a hotel of this (price) category.

Reception was helpful and flexible, we ordered a car for one afternoon giving as more flexibility with our infant son and even tho we returned nearly half an hour late (mind that Chaweng beach has 2 McDonalds, the 2nd one is the meeting point ;o) they only charged us for the agreed time.

All in all, can only recommend staying there.

Room tip: the higher up your room, the more stairs you need to climb….
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had been working in Bangkok for 3 weeks, and wanted somewhere quiet and relaxing to stay for a few days before flying back home. CODE was exactly the right choice. Off the beaten track, surrounded by tropical greenery, with fabulous views from our top floor room it was wonderful. The staff were equally wonderful, and went out of their way to make our stay memorable. It was the quiet season, and it rained more than we would have liked but that did not deter us from exploring the island, and going off to visit restaurants recommended by the staff. Nothing was too much trouble for Georgina and Joe, and Chris, the owner. As we were only there for a few days we did not bother to hire a car, but it was no problem getting around. The hotel organised cars to drive us around to where we wanted to go, and with a hotel mobile to call them, if we got stuck, we were never worried about getting safely back to the hotel. A great place to stay, for a relaxing, break where you will be well looked after, in beautifully designed surroundings.

Room tip: We choose to be at the top for the view, but you will have to climb stairs.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi there,

Thanks for your positive review. I remember the rain didn't put you off having fun and exploring Koh Samui! I will pass on all your comments to my staff. So pleased to read you loved the design of the hotel, it is a very unique concept for Koh Samui so guest are always impressed!

Thank you for choosing Code.

With very best wishes,

Georgina Brian

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Taken me a while to write a review but I simply have to endorse all the outstanding comments made by others. I was slightly apprehensive about staying here as a single traveller given its location but I had no need to worry: the room, the facilities and the staff were amazing and I was even lucky enough to meet several wonderful couples who invited me to join them for dinners and activities, which I certainly hadn't expected. But being on my own would not have been a problem anyway as it was easy to get out and about by hire car or taxi and the staff could not have been more helpful. I like to have a quiet break en route from UK to Oz and this was the perfect place. I have recommended it to all my friends - and I'll be back!!

Date of stay: September 2013