“Pure Luxury”
other travellers have booked this property
private infinity pool
villa and private pool resort pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
villa and private pool
resort pool
upstairs balcony with view over private pool
single storey building with lounge/kitchen/dining area and utility room
Kirikayan resort entrance
sala surrounded by fish pond for al fresco dining in the shade
villa entrance has 24hr security guard
master bedroom with balconies
4th bedroom with 2 single beds
bedroom 2
beautiful communal pool may also be used by our guests
bedroom 3
view from upstairs balcony
shower room
sala
jacuzzi bath
one of 3 double bedrooms
car port
waiter service around the pool with daily happy hour
sala
local maenam beach is always quiet and approx 15 mins walk
villa entrance
private tiled lane outside villa
resort restaurant also offers room service to villa....just a few steps away
local Santiburi golf course 5 min drive away
in villa dining available bookable in resort
resort gounds
resort grounds
resort gym
resort 'pool with a view'
The Wharf at fishermans village with fabulous beach dining
10 mins drive from the new Wharf shopping/dining centre at fishermans village
Beautiful white sands only a short drive away
villa at night
resort restaurant open for breakfast lunch and dinner
Kirikayan resort apartments
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

FCR_Bayer...
Bayreuth, Germany
“Pure Luxury”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I am usually someone who prefers to stay in hotels but the tripadvisor reviews of this villa convinced me to give it a try. I was really glad that we chose to stay here. The villa is stunning, the location is great as Mae Nam beach is way less overrun and dodgy as Cha Weng is.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Siri Mart...
Trondheim, Norway
“The villa met our expectations, we loved Mae Nam.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The villa is situated up a small hill. It was clean and neat and had two separate floors leaving the feeling that the two families traveling together had two large hotelrooms each by ourselves and a common area to enjoy together (the livingroom/kitchen) and the outside area. Do expect that this is Thailand. Sometimes the water was cold and sometimes the gardener had not picked up the leaves. We found it more charming than anything else. Monique, the owner was available on mail at all times and the hotel staff helped us in a way that made us feel that we lived at their hotel. They were great!

To get to the beach it takes 10 minutes to walk down a medium busy road with Thai-houses by the road. We had to cross a busy road at the end of the road from the hotel, to get to the beach, but that was no problem (but be careful!). The beach in MaeNam was quiet and beautiful. Still a "Backpacker paradise" for those who likes it really quiet. Even our teenagers calmed down after a couple of days here and stopped asking to go to the busy beach and town of Chaweng. (PS! It might be quite unique experience to walk down to the beach, if you take to the left down the hill from the hotel, over the bridge and straight to the right after you have walked over the bridge, you will walk through an extremely poor area. At the end of this road is paradise and the quietest and most beautiful place called Nature Bar). This place is really for "flower power" and quiet slow reggie-music lovers. We love it quiet. Thats why we loved this spot. Some say Mae Nam is too quiet. We say it's no problem to order a taxi and they will take you anywhere in no time! We spent most of our time at MaeNam beach.

(We travelled with children that was 4, 11, 13 and 17 years old. They all loved it! All together we were nine people living in the villa. It was perfect for us!

We absolutely loved our villa and the choice of place.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Cambridgeshire
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Mark T
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Great Villa, great location, great holiday !”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from a fabulous 10 day holiday in this villa and thoroughly enjoyed all the space and facilities that both the villa and the Kirikayan resort offer.
The villa itself is extremely spacious, we were a party of 6 using all 4 bedrooms which are identical in size and the fact that there are 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs with an external staircase, made it ideal for 2 family groups to have their own space.
There is a really nice pool in the villa although I personally loved using the huge Kirikayan pool as the setting is so stunning, and even though the resort was fully booked we were usually the only people there !
The kitchen had everything we needed, microwave,nespresso machine (we took our own pods), oven. hob, fridge etc and even a big top loader washing machine which came in handy. There is also air conditioning in every room which was a necessity.
The only negative was the tv reception was quite poor but apparently the resort are working on improving this. We hired free dvd's from the library above reception for the kids and they worked fine.
We hired a car as it was our first time in Samui and we wanted to explore but there are also some great bars and restaurants in Maenam and also at Fisherman's Village which is great on Friday nights when they have their ' walking street' with stalls selling everything from 50 baht cocktails to fake designer gear.
Maenam beach was one of my favourites beaches with some lovely restaurants overlooking Ko Phagnan and always really quiet....a great place to watch the sun go down.

The restaurant at Kirikayan is quite pricey (by Koh Samui standards !!) but definitely worth trying and they also provide room service to the villa too. The staff at the resort are delightful and can't do enough to please.
All in all I can highly recommend this villa for those looking for a tranquil resort away from the noise of Chaweng but near enough to experience the best Samui can offer....we hope to go back one day !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality, spacious villa in a great location
Liked least: having to come home !
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Alison K
York, United Kingdom
“Nice resort, Villa in need of some T.L.C.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We had good service from the resort staff and had great enjoyment of the resort pool.

The Villa did not live up to our expectations, however, as some curtains, blinds, furnishings and doors were damaged or broken and we spent a good part of our first day getting air conditioning units and a water heater fixed and trying to get the WiFi sorted. Despite the problems, we did have a good holiday. The ambience of the Villa was pleasant and certainly the Villa was well laid out and spacious - it just needs a bit of a refurbishment.

Liked best: The resort pool
Liked least: That I felt let down
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Aug 2013
I will respond to these 2 reviews together as they have come from the same party in one booking.

I am genuinely sorry that you felt the villa did not live up to your expectations and would like to address the issues that you mentioned.

Unfortunately the party of guests prior to you had checked out only hours earlier, when we were informed of the broken glass in the bedroom door. The glass was actually ordered before your arrival and was cut to size and replaced during your stay. This scenario was not ideal, but was however unavoidable.

When you e-mailed to tell me that an air conditioning unit and a water heater were not working properly, I phoned Kirikayan immediately who sent engineers round and repaired them within hours and you subsequently emailed to thank me.

The cleaning schedule was set up for every third day and this was clearly outlined in our initial agreement. Had you requested additional cleaning this could, and would have been arranged. However, I am genuinely sorry if you felt that the cleaning was not to your satisfaction upon arrival.

You implied that the resort staff were unable to contact me. In fact I was in communication with them almost every day during your stay as I have a great relationship with them and they advised me that there were no further issues.

I do welcome feedback and in 5 years of letting, this is the only negative review we have had. I am back in Koh Samui myself this week so I will ensure the pool pump is in working order and that any other minor cosmetic problems are resolved. My number one priority has always been and remains that my guests have an enjoyable holiday whilst staying in our villa.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing