All reviews the penthouse sister hotel living room honeymoon pool villa chaweng beach private pool separate buildings huge jacuzzi family room mattress topper free shuttle boutique resort full kitchen the main road beautiful resort quiet area relaxing holiday
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the kirikayan with my family for 10days. This is by far one of the most friendly, beautiful and relaxing places I have ever been. The reception is very helpful and both kirikayan staff (Mae nam-chaweng) are very professional and friendly! I had a ground floor two beds rooms apartment, despite what people mentioned in their comments, thins was a stabbing, spacious and very clean room! Breakfast it's good but not the best, but to be fair I wasn't that bothered, the only thing a bit wrong are the prices at the bar, rather than that the hotel is a hidden gem, great for both family trips and couples! I loved it and I'll be returning! Btw thank you guys for the bday surprise that was awesome!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I was looking forward to the stay at this place after being over run with children at my last place. Yes it is relatively quite. However you can hear doors close and people talking like they're in your room. The only real highlight for me has been the breakfast. Your eggs and pancakes are cooked to order in the actual kitchen, not an egg stand.
The rooms are very large , but are in need of a refurbishment. The jacuzzi we had on the roof is nice, but the fittings are worn and the Jets hardly worked. My biggest dissatisfaction is the bed. It's like sleeping on a slab of wood. The mattress is so hard there is no give in it whatsoever. I like to sleep on my side, which was impossible. I tried to sleep on the couch tonight, but I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. Sleep quality is a zero.
The food and particularly the drinks are way over priced. Overall not an enjoyable experience.
Side note.
There is a local restaurant down the hill on the right called Kwankao. I was ripped off the other night. I tendered 1000 baht to pay my 270 baht bill. I was short changed 500 baht. When I questioned this they refused to give me the money owed. I went back the following day and was abused. SO DON'T EAT THERE.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

really huge area with different buildings for: kitchen & dining and bedroom & jacuzzi.
- beyond expectation.
- pool is big for 2 persons, water pool is clean.
- kitchen utensils are available for cooking.
- compound with privacy.
- very peaceful place.
- staffs are very kind and helpful.
- great for honeymoon.
- wonderful interior designs of rooms and kitchen.
- worth every money spent.
negative comments.
- can smell smoke on few furnitures.
- you feel insecure with the environment.
- have to request for halal food as they have mixed menus.
- taxis are hard to find here.
- at night, mosquitoes will be around but luckily they provided us with electronic mosquitoes repellent.
- location is far from mini mart to buy food.

tips:
- bring or buy something to cook in advance if you're Muslim travelers.
- ask for cooking utensils for 500 Baht.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Staff where so welcoming when we arrived.. staff so helpful bringing bags to room anything we needed to know they help us out. We got a pent house suite was amazing so big the photos on booking.com don't give it justice how nice the room are there an upstairs which leads to a roof terrace with a big hot tub with and amazing view.. only thing it's a bit out of the way and not alot to do beside it

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Genna W
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

This is simply outstanding hotel. We had that luck to stay in this beautiful complex for our honeymoon for couple of days and it fulfilled our expactations. Was nice and clean, the apartments are very nice and big, staff is very very kind, helpful with everything you need. We loved the place, surrounded by nice nature. Thank you Kirikayan team for making our vacation unforgetable. Will definitely visit this place again!

Date of stay: February 2016