1,781 results
All reviews san anton gardens caprice bar courtesy bus free shuttle service oriental restaurant botanical gardens pool area sister hotel lovely hotel huge bed main restaurant st julians quiet location local buses every member of staff steam room executive room
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We are coming to the end of a week’s stay at this Hotel.
There is no real need for me to extol it’s virtues, as the previous comments have coveredall the good aspects quite thoroughly.
I would particularly agree with the comments concerning staff - they are all most helpful & pleasant.
However, there is an Elephant in the room!
I cannot for the life of me, understand why no-one is bringing up the subject of the ongoing renovation work & the accompanying noise resulting!
There is regular noise from power hammer drills in various parts of the Hotel, which can be heard from 8 am till 6 pm.
We were given the impression on booking that guests would be allocated rooms away from the work. In fact I e mailed Mr. Woodward (the Manager) prior to arriving to request a room in ‘a quiet part of the Hotel.. Our allocated room turned out to be located next door to a room under renovation, with the added benefit of having a very large diesel generator below our balcony, which ran noisily on one occasion from 5am till 4pm!
Other than the above, the Hotel is very good - but I think it is completely wrong not to warn future guests on the Hotel website about the ongoing building works.

6  Thank JackGlasgow
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My experience staying at a Corinthia Hotel has been extremely pleasing. The staff is very friendly and helpful to your needs. They really seem to enjoy their work. The Hotel has all the amenities expected of a five star resort. It is not on the water though, so if you want a water view you need to stay at the other Corinthia in Malta. Nevertheless, I highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review regarding your stay at The Corinthia Palace.

We are so glad you found our hotel a good place o stay and that you enjoyed our hospitality.

On behalf of the entire team, I hope that we may welcome you back very soon. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com and I will be happy to arrange.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We had two nights at the Corinthia Place. We were expecting 5-star service - we were not disappointed. We had that and more. Staff, from the concierge (Kevin) to the manager (Mr. Woodward), went out of their way to make our stay as good as it could be - with tourist information, tips on restaurants, places to visit, places to avoid and more. Breakfast was ample, fresh, varied. Beds were good. Rooms comfortable. A good place to stay.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the garden.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write and express your comments about your recent experience at The Corinthia Palace Hotel.

I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, in particular our facilities, as well as the 5* service offered by our staff; Thank you for your lovely comments and I will make sure to pass them on to Kevin as well!

We do hope to welcome you back very soon and please give us a call or send us an e-mail should you need any further assistance.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights while at a conference in the hotel. The minister of justice who addressed us said it was the best hotel in Malta and I agree that it is excellent. The location in the centre of the island is convenient. The hotel has large gardens and choice of indoor and outdoor pools in attractive surroundings. The large public St Anton gardens are across the road, ideal for a stroll.

The outdoor pool is large, and there is a poolside bar and restaurant. The common areas are attractive and well maintained.

The rooms on the third floor are super-large and comfortable (other floors slightly less so but still nice). The aircon seems to work, if slightly noisily.

The staff are attentive and charming.

There is a very attractive restaurant in a double height part of the building created from an old villa, and there is another place for light meals. The food is good and there is a credible wine list.

The British presence has not been forgotten. You can get a real club sandwich or Cullen Skink, more than you will now find in the UK.

The bar is large and comfortable.

The ideal place for a relaxing stay in very comfortable and welcoming surroundings.

Room tip: Third floor rooms are the most luxurious.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen B
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments which we have received through Trip Advisor, following your visit to The Corinthia Palace Hotel.

I am very pleased to learn that you have enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant stay with us, in particular the convenience of the location, our facilities as well as the charming and attentive service of our staff!

I have noted your remark with regards to the air condition and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thanks to your feedback, the above problem has already been resolved.

We would be glad to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com, if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Generally a fantastic stay at this 5* hotel. The rooms are beautiful and the facilities are top notch. We had an issue with the fire alarm going off in our room however this was fixed very quickly and the staff ensured we were looked after.

Thanks to Kevin at the front desk for his helpful advice about local activities.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments which we have received through Trip Advisor, following your visit to The Corinthia Palace Hotel.

I am very pleased to learn that you have had a fantastic stay with us, in particular our facilities as well as the helpful service of our staff: I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments to our Concierge Kevin.

I have noted your remark with regards to the fire alarm, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We would be glad to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com, if I can be of any further assistance.