“Perfect in all ways”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jed K
“Perfect in all ways”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Romantic cottage on gorgeous estate with amenities

My husband and I stayed in the smaller one-bedroom house at Casa Ishi. It was lovely and beautifully well tended—with lovely details from the dishes and cutlery, to the bottle of wine awaiting our arrival, to small bottles of shampoo and soap for us to use. The owners are wonderfully attentive, making sure you have everything you need to enjoy your stay and a variety of day trips in the gorgeous surrounding valley. The whole thing was a treat, and I would love to visit again!

Stayed: Dec 2015

Melissa M
“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My sister and I stayed at Casa Ishi for our Chilean vacation and it was amazing! The property has beautiful gardens and many fruit trees and from your window there are wonderful views of the mountains and river. It is minutes from some of the best wineries Chile has to offer not to mention just a short ride to white water rafting, horseback riding and the city of Santiago.I highly recommend Cass Ishikawa and the Maipo Valley for anyone visiting Chile.

brittanyb...
Chicago, Illinois
“Peaceful, modern loft on beautiful property”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in February 2015

My husband, 1 yr old son and I stayed here for 3 nights and had an absolutely wonderful time. We actually live in Santiago, and this was a perfect relaxing getaway for us. The loft is impeccable. We've stayed in hotels, hostels, b&bs all over Chile, and I've never seen a room so clean and well-kept. The loft has plenty of space, and the fully equipped kitchen has a gorgeous view of the valley. The bathroom is also spacious and very modern as well.

In addition to the cozy loft, you have this huge property to enjoy and explore. Every inch is beautiful. The long entrance is lined with lavender, sitting areas are shaded by grape vine canopies, and the most unique succulents are found all around. There is a huge grill and mud oven that you are free to use to have a typical Chilean "asado."

The owners and caretakers are not just welcoming but extremely helpful for anything you may need. As we live so close, we will definitely come back for another stay. The loft is a hidden gem, and the property is gorgeous. Totally recommended!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing