We too were part of a large group reunion at The Waterfront recently. We had a fabulous holiday and part of this was due to the wonderful accommodation and location provided at this establishment. The facilities were great, the staff were amazing, and the management (Sue) fantastic. We would highly recommend this hotel and would definitly stay here on future visits to Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut