1,816 results
All reviews garden villa thai restaurant fisherman's village jet lag massage ocean restaurant our honeymoon flower garlands lily pond koh samui turn down service fresh fruit outdoor jacuzzi cold towels pool staff dim sum walk along the beach coarse sand
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel right next to bophut beach good food and good rooms, swimming pool and facilities are awesome, service is good and staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are really nice and clean and some have jacuzzi in rooms!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

From the moment we arrived we knew we had made the right decision to stay here! We felt instantly relaxed and welcomed by the lovely staff. We stayed in a garden villa and it was perfect. The lovely pool and restaurant face the beach. . Staff were exceptional and I truly feel the staff enjoy working at the resort. The resort is well cared for (gardens and accommodation) and I noticed there were no maintenance issues, not like a lot of other resorts. The buffet breakfast is also excellent. Overall the resort and staff are a 10 out of 10. We hope to return one day.

Room Tip: Garden Villa is wonderful. Very quiet and peaceful setting.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017

It was mom's 70th birthday, and I have booked this resort for our holidays. The service and staff at this resort is wonderful, especially Duong who works at the front desk. She would go out of her way to make sure you get to the place that you want, and she will go to the breakfast area to greet the guests that you can rarely find in a lot of hotels or resorts. I was also deeply impressed by the birthday cake & decor that they did for my mom in our hotel room upon our arrival (which I mentioned at my booking about my mom's special day). It was a sweet surprise for mom and I was grateful for the arrangement they made. The only thing one should take note is that the resort does not have elevator, but the staff will take your luggage to the floor of your room. The resort was a short ride to Fisherman's Village which is a great plus.
This is our 1st trip to Koh Samui, and it was a very nice holiday for us because of choosing this resort!

Room Tip: If you have older parents joining this trip, you may want to ask for a room on the ground floor or lower floor to save climbing the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We arrive from Koh Tao, and stayed here for a night before meeting up with a group of friends. So Ko Sumui is a lot like Bali, in that the vacation rentals gives you a really great bang for your buck esp. when traveling with a large group since most of these homes will include a staff. So having experienced both, I'd choose Bo Phut Resort & Spa (with that distinction) again for my hubby and I.

From the perfumed halls, the attentive and kind staff to the gorgeous grounds and rooms, this will not be any ordinary stay. You come here to spoil yourself and to forget about everything but being present, and to enjoy the magic of Thailand. We were very impressed with our room, it somehow incorporated island class: Beautiful art, first class amenities, lovely interior design, every detail is thought thoroughly through including a place to put your shoes. We had a gorgeous tub on our second level deck which was private and stunning. The hubby really loved this place, and was charmed by every corner of the room and grounds. I also loved the beach which was super clean, lovely lounging areas and service.

Location is key, and this hotel is a great location of the island, esp. with the nearby famous night market within walking distance, restaurants, and tourist hot spots. BTW - If the Spa is fully booked, go across the street (go right from hotel) and the best massage place is here. We started there, and ended there after a week in Ko Samui.

This will be the least expensive 5 star hotel, you will ever stay in. ;-)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wanderlust2go
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We booked the standard room and delighted with our choice on the second floor. Large room, separate large shower, bath and separate toilet. Fabulously maintained grounds with good size fresh water pool. ALL the staff are absolutely amazing in every way. Breakfast good, had a set menu speciality Thai meal and it was fabulous felt very authentic and so much to eat, although not cheap good value. Had a wonderful spa treatment my first and was wowed by the massage and super masseuse. Location 5 mins walk to fishermans village, easier and slightly quicker via the beach, the road way is quite hazardous as the pavements are not good. Would not hesitate to return albeit the weather has been awful!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple