This month March 2012, my daughter and myself stayed in Villa 14 in Six Senses , Samui just to relax and do absolutely nothing. ~This resort fulfilled all our expectations. The pool and the seaview were magnificent. Our butler was so helpful to our every whim. All the people we met were delightful. Everywhere was spotless, even the pathways were clean, loved the 'bus stops' with the little yellow cushions and the weather, well sunshine all round, every day, who could ask for anything more. The displays of food were out of this world and so varied, you could not fail to be pleased to stay in this beautiful spot on the map.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut