Greeted by very pleasant staff.Our room with access to an amazing swimming pool with beautiful gardens surrounding. Our room spotless and all staff are friendly and helpful. However the area in which the hotel is situated leaves a lot to be desired it is set back on a very busy main road with nothing but workshops around.Having read that it was in Fisherman's Village we discovered it was a considerable distance from there.It can also be expensive using taxis as you need one to get to any reasonable location. Also beware if you purchase drinks at happy hour as you cannot have 2 non alcoholic drinks for the price of one so you get punished for being teetotal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hooroo Pty Ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut