Only stayed one night , as was travelling on , so booked in quite late ie: 7.30 pm.
Friendly staff and a short wait for a small family room. The room was fine , three beds , plenty of seating area around beds. Bathroom large with a bath .Good nights sleep ,which was needed on the comfy bed and pillows. A couple of steps to the large swimming pool was great the next day, breakfast included in the booking.
Overall good, make sure you book though, through one of the booking services, cause if you just walk in like we did you do not benefit from the discount and it can be nearly double, but hey we needed a good nights sleep. Also car parking outside .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut