Spent a week here and liked it so much we stayed another 10 nights! lovely hotel, we were upgraded to a room near the pool after first being allo0cated a room over looking the main road. Lovely staff, nothing is too much trouble, 2 amazing swimming pools,lovely grounds and gardens and great location, just a 20 minute walk from Fisherman's Village where there are loads of lovely restaurants and a great market on Friday nights. Only one issue with this hotel s that the wine they stock is not good, only 2 white wines and one was from Vietnam mixed with fruit juice? not nice! but this hotel is owned by Bangkok Airways so maybe they do not appreciate the needs of westerners to have a good wine stock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut