All reviews living room close to the airport short stay bed was comfortable first floor koh tao full moon party pool unit maintenance taxi
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I arrived quite late due to flight problems and was using it for a night before heading off to Koh Tao. The receptionist was very good and showed me straight to my room. The room itself was very stylish and clean, the air conditioning was incredible given the late night heat that was killing me on the journey there. There was bottled water and a fridge to keep any drinks or food I had cool. However there were some negatives to this hotel, one of which was how unbelievably cold the pool was (Hypocrytical I know) and also the fact that when I woke up in the morning there was no electricity or water (maintenance I believe) however it disrupted my morning routine too much for my liking. Overall though, quiet, comfy and great room - If you can afford to go then do it! :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2017

"Designer" Hotel on Bangrak Beach (close to the pier). The "rooms" are actually two story maisonettes with a living room and separete bedroom. Highlight of the hotel is the shared swimming pool that is directly connected to your room. Really beautiful place and not as expensive as you'd think for a "designer" hotel. The maisonettes are very clean and well-maintained, the staff helpful and friendly. The hotel is located close to the beach (but on the other side of the street) and close to several nice restaurants (it does not have one itself). 15 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017

We stayed at this hotel one night while going to the Full Moon Party. It is very near all the piers in Ko Samui. It is a two floor hotel room. It was decorated very cute and comfortably. The bed was comfortable (at least after the full moon party) and everything was very clean. Check in was fast and efficient and the woman who helped us was very nice. They provide 4 free drinking waters when you arrive. There are two bathrooms in the unit which made it really easy to get ready with a few women. The pool is attached to every room with a tiny balcony. It is a awesome idea and we wished we could have used it more but the water was ice cold - even in the hottest days in Thailand. There is no sun exposure for the pool- I wonder if the hotel could get a tiny solar heater on the roof for the pool to heat it up a few degrees. The hotel was cute for one night and very close to the airport. There was a taxi outside at 630am which made an early flight easy. I would recommend it for a short stay if you need to fly out the next day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Small but clean... rooms are minimal but enough to have a good rest. Sexy bathrooms though... I can hear everything that goes on in there... having the sea nearby... seeing the boats when they come in is a beautiful sight..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place, located in the centre of Bo phut samui. 8 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes drive from central festival mall. The room is spacious and has 2 floor. The swimming pool is long enough from their lobby till the last room and you can directly jump to the pool from your room. Recommended for the couple and family traveler as they have a very good price. Safari boat tour is just 3 minutes drive from the hotel. This tour is very recommended if you want to go to angthong national marine park, koh nang yuan, koh tao and koh pangan.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family