This hotel was a big disappointmet for us. We knew that the location was not very good – nothing in walking distance except some supermarkets and „night clubs“ – so no reason to complain about that.
However, we were really shocked when we found how dirty our room was: When we lifted the cushions on the bed there were several black spots underneath – dead insects. One of the cushions had big yellow and brown spots on it which was really disgusting.
There was dirt on one of the two bathrooms’ floor and in a corner of the ground floor there was a big spider web with some sort of spider in it.
All of this should of course not happen in this hotel category but what made it much worse was the staff’s reaction to our complaints: When we told the deputy manager about these problems she did not apologise but promised that everything would be cleaned properly. However, when we got back to the room, they had changed the bed’s linen but the spiderweb was still there and the bathroom floor was still dirty.
This was the first but sadly not the only disappointment we experienced in P10. Other negative things include:
- The hotel is less than a year old but already looks run-down in many details (rusty tray in the bathroom, little holes in the bathroom walls etc.)
- The safe did not work and it took the staff more than a day to fix it
- There was no English TV channel
- Bad smell out of the cupboard
- Poor breakfast quality
- Many, many moscitoes. This may be due to the fact that they leave the doors open all night in rooms that are not occupied, which we witnessed in the room opposite to us
- Very thick cushions in bed. We had three thick and one thinner cushions in our bed. When we asked for a second thinner cushion, they were were looking if they had one – and never reacted again
- Dark and uncomfortable gangway to the room separated from the neigbouring property by barb wire.
- Not really quiet as the hotel lies directly at the main road and very close tot he airport
All in all, we must say that this hotel is based on a really good idea concerning its design, the big windows and the pool which can be entered to the room. However, it was built in medium to poor quality, is not kept clean and is lacking many amenities which should be standard in a 125 Euro / 5000 Baht hotel (e.g. a body shower gel, telephone, properly working Wifi).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- P10 Samui ignites a fresh new vibe to the beautiful white sands of Bangrak Beach. Socially integrated, P10 Samui promotes guests to interact with local neighbors as well as businesses, while enjoying special deals and discounts. surrounded by a wide array of restaurants, bars and fun nightlife. P10 Samui is the result of an excellent combination of modern/thai decor with quality facilities and a premium central location. The 18 custom-made duplex guestrooms all rest along the central pool, providing an unique interaction that will guarantee a memorable stay. The first floor contains a spacious living room, bathroom and a pool veranda while the second floor offers guests a magical bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Each room is tastefully decorated with a soft natural color palette and offers all the amenities of a modern resort. Guests may also use P10 Samui application to interact with information on tours , travels, reception and every service directly from your smartphone or tablet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your P10 Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- P10 Samui Ko Samui/Bophut