“EGGS BENEDICT”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 21 April 2017

im the type of person, that goes searching for the best egg benedicts. At The Coffee Club, they have a variety of egg benedicts which are extrordinary! i really reccomend them!

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Club

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Coffee Club is a high end cafe and eatery with great Western and Thai favorites. I ate here several times and had the English style breakfast with poached eggs (amazing and cooked to perfection), the burgers (best on the Chaweng strip in my opinion) and plenty of lattes. The food never disappointed, and the staff was always super friendly, welcoming, and attentive. You can find a cheaper coffee fix around, but not a better one!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Extremely slow service, we were waiting 40mins before they realised they'd forgotten our order. By the time the food arrived it had been over an hour, and one of the meals was not what we'd ordered. By this stage we were so hungry we didn't care so we ate the food. Coffee was average as was the food, not worth the price.

TCC_TH, General Manager at The Coffee Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Hayley A
Thank you for your feedback, we acknowledge your comments and suggestions. We take your feedback seriously and endeavour to address your issues as quickly as possible. if you would like to make further contact with The Coffee Club team, please contact us on the following email address: suvat_ku@minor.com

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely place. Great spot — right in the middle of the busy Chaweng road. Amazing dishes. Friendly staff. Free wi-fi.

Very picture-friendly food! Every dish was beautifully presented.

The coconut pancakes are GREAT.

TCC_TH, General Manager at The Coffee Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Dianne S

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Their menue looks good, but never got to eat there... Sat down to eat, but being alone I needed company in the form of the internet.. I tried to explain the female waiter, that I knew what I would have for dinner.. Just wanted to be sure I had internet before ordering.. Except for The Burgerking I hadn't yet ran in to a place in Chaweng where they had internet demanding email, passport no. phone no. and things like that to get acces.. In all the other restaurants I've been you get userid and password and you are surfing.. At Burgerking they at least did all the infoing for me... Maybe using dummy infos.. Before I leave my personal infos anywhere it has to be more seroius than for internet access at a Thailand restaurant. Especially when almost all the other competing dinner places don't ask for this... You are in the service sector here...

TCC_TH, Owner at The Coffee Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear thomas c