“Superb food”
Review of 2 Fishes Samui

2 Fishes Samui
Ranked #9 of 693 Restaurants in Bophut
Price range: USD 9 - USD 37
Description: Fine Italian Cuisine in the heart of Koh Samui's popular Fisherman's Village!
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend visited the 2 Fishes last night and were delighted. The food and staff are fantastic. We had prawns in garlic to start and then the red snapper and seafood linguine. The seafood was so fresh and cooked to perfection by the amazing chef and his team. By far the best meal we've had in Koi Samui so far. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Ate here recently from recommendation. Was not disappointed, good selection of food & well presented. Staff friendly & helpfull with course selections. Represented reasonable value for what we selected.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Set in a tourist area of Koh Samui there is nothing touristy about this lovely little restaurant. Probably only 35 or so covers alongside an open kitchen. The service was attentive and very friendly giving the restaurant a lovely relaxed but professional atmosphere. There are ample fans that keep the air cool. The food was really excellent. Pasta al denté with light and flavoursome sauces. The linguine with seafood sauce is packed with prawns, clams, mussels and white fish. Even the pomodoro is made with whole cherry tomatoes. The bbq’d spatchcock chicken is so tender and oozing with fresh herb flavours. Outside of Italy this is one superb restaurant and the chefs should be very proud.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Our meal was delicious! This small, open kitchen restaurant has two seatings for dinner each night. We had a fabulous dinner. If you like fish try the butterflied, grilled fish with chilies, garlic and lime? It was amazing. Actually, everything that we ordered was wonderful. Highly recommend...despite it being pricey.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We ate here, I enjoyed my fish, my wife didn’t really enjoy her food.
I gave it only 3 stars due to the fact that I had very high expectations due to the reviews and I was surprised that the meal was so expensive. I had better meals with much better prices around the island.