Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My husband and I went to Koh Samui for my 50th birthday (without kids-yeah)!! We got a beautiful villa with amazing view looking straight out to sea and the islands. We shared a pool with 2 other villas. Luckily only 1 villa had people in it and we ended up making good friends with them and shared drinkies on our deck and dinner together most evenings. The resort staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. I loved all the little touches, such as fresh flowers in the big pots on the side of the pool each day and in you room. Housekeeping did everything- included our dishes every day. What a holiday - no making a bed or doing your dishes. Biggest problem is which cocktail to order or where to eat for dinner. - So many choices!!! We had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager of the Resort. Very nice man. He has only just started with the Resort and I am sure he will soon have any issues with the Resort sorted out. We hope to return next July, this time bringing others with us. As I said - we will be back.!!!

1  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon and everything was amazing. We were picked up at the airport. Check-in was quick and easy with a refreshing complementary drink. The night here was quiet and peaceful, easy to had good sleep quality, feel relax and romantic. We got a private pool just outside the bedroom, it was fantastic. The staff here were as friendly and helpful as we remembered and the service was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay here.

2  Thank vazy s
Reviewed 28 September 2012

It was a break from Bangkok's busy life. We are a family of 3 people. We got the room beside the pool which has stunning view over the beach, small island very close to the hotel and it was really fantastic. Our happiness and content began with the lovely smiling faces upon arrival at the lobby when check in. When we fill up the registration card, a staff was taking care of our daughter. It was really helpful. The room was clean even though it is not brand new. It was a total relaxation enjoying at infinity-edge swimming pool, fantastic food at the restaurant, and nice atmosphere for the beach stroll.

We would definitely come back here again for sure.

Room tip: Rooms near pool are good. some are newer building at the back but the view may not be that good.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sin13
Reviewed 25 September 2012

What a farce. On the surface it's a lovely place.... But room 702 was a disaster !! We arrived on the 16 sept 2012 and the staff on the desk were lovely. The room was made up and looked a treat. That's where it stopped. No hot water for three days, the deck (which i feel through) was rotten in heaps of places, the pool had tiles falling off. The management were spectacularly inept and failed the recognise the potential disaster of a 56 year old falling through a rotten deck. A special mention goes to Peter Meyers ( customer service rep ) who achieved nothing. He offered to move us to another unit further up the hill, but with one full night remaining it was a waste of time. After some criticism they offered a free meal and cocktail. What a joke. With a bleeding and bruised knee and extensive bruising to my arm and elbow, I was offered a free meal ??? Good on you Paul ? ( owner ) you were there when we arrived but where were you when someone gets injured because the decks were rotten... Nowhere to be seen. We had to be taken to another chalet for hot showers and this only after a very pissed off woman blew her stack in the middle of the reception area. I know this is Thailand but really ?? The replacement towels, face cloths were always in short supply. The staff were lovely and very apologetic but the management and the CSR were rubbish. You are a long way from the town and the resort charges the same as the taxis for rides to town. There a much better places closer to town with similar prices.... Not recommended by me thanks to the lack of management skills and poor customer service. See previous blog about 702....

Room tip: Don't get room 702
3  Thank Brett W
Reviewed 25 September 2012

If I had of listened to all the people leaving feedback on this site I would have missed out on an amazing experience.

Firstly the Staff are incredible and bend over backwards to help you. You get greeted with friendly smiles always and a beautiful drink on arrival. You are taken to your room by golf cart and bags are brought shortly there after. Thai people need you to speak a little slower so they can understand you and do it with a smile on your face and they will do anything for you. It doesn't heart to learn how to say Hello and thank you in Thai either. They love it.

The room was fantastic. Polished floor boards, incredible views, beds with flowers on them, just what a holiday is all about. Yes the bed is hard but we like that and Physios recommend it. There are dvd players in each room along with a big screen tv in the bedroom and lounge room. Full amenities including coffee maker.

If I was like others on this site I could spend the next 5 mins telling you about a door knob that came off a small cupboard or that a globe didn't work in the bedroom or that the type of tile used in the bathroom tricks your eyes into thinking it was dirty, but seriously people who gives a crap.

You get clean sheets and towels everyday as well as 2 free bottles of water to drink or wash your teeth etc. The food was fresh and well priced compared to home but if you go into town which is 5 mins away and eat in the local restaurants you will get a much better and cheaper meal.

I think there are a lot of people out there with unrealistic expectations and no idea about third world countries. Seriously come to Australia and you will see what poor service and over priced rooms is all about.

Overall this was a breathtaking experience and I am so glad my wife and i went. We will be back for sure.

Room tip: This is a big resort and its all uphill so get a poolside room or close to reception. Bare in mind that the hotel is trying to be taken over by Absolute Resorts Club and they have the better rooms apparently. We stayed in one and when we mentioned the globe was out they were quick to say it wasn't one of their rooms then lol. If you are up the back of the resort you have another pool up there so you don't have to come to the one near reception and the staff at reception will always drive you to your room by golf cart if its to far for you to walk. Just ask them with a smile on your face and they do anything for you.
5  Thank dean1dj