“Hidden gem in Bangrak”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have eaten here twice now and will definitely go back. Very friendly service in this lovely little restaurant that is right on the beach. Stunning views in any weather. The menu is a mix of Thai and European and we had a mix of both. All of it was beautiful. Their Massaman is to die for and their seafood is so good. They are also great with babies. Can’t wait for our next meal here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great spot to enjoy a great dinner overlooking the ocean. Wonderful Thai favourites- the green curry my favourite.

On the second night we went, a Monday, there was an unexpected fire show on the beach. Lovely surprise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bookings recommended. Good service. Lovely spot by the beach. Crab ravioli was my favourite starter. The lasagna is very cheesy the way I like it. I had the soft shell crab curry which was yummy. Most things on their menu are good. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Hi,
We were guests of Ocean 11 a couple of times whilst on holiday from the UK and Australia.
I can honestly say that the Tom Kha Gai was the best meal I've had, anywhere! We've travelled to numerous countries, and it's still my stand out meal. Delicious!

Our first visit was during a spectacular storm-perfect viewing platform.

The ambience was comfortable, intimate yet non stuffy.

Each meal was presented beautifully, and each was delicious.

Can't wait to return on our next trip!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

It’s a secret place and it’s not easy to find. However you will be rewarded when you find it. Restaurant look like small Italy and France moved to Ocean coast. Cocktails, Starters, Main Course and Coffee are the best on Samui. If you are tired with local food and restaurants, you will definitely enjoy that cosy place, food and drinks!

Denis and Tatyana Kozub