“Better Than Tex-Mex”

Donde Bocha Antojeria
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Atenas
Price range: USD 3 - USD 22
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Been looking around for decent Mexican food similar to what we get back in Texas and I believe I found it! I never eat burritos but I tried the combination burrito based on other reviews and it was just awesome! The hot sauce they serve is excellent as well. My wife had the enchiladas and they were very good. Can’t wait to go back to try some different items. The service was really good too. Waitress was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Delish food with great veggie options like Yucca burgers and Veggie quesadillas. They also serve alcohol. Not too expensive and fairly quick service. We love this spot!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The food is really tasty and served real quick, I've been here a couple of times already and the taste is always as great!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

There are several dishes here that are reasonably decent but not fine cuisine. We've had many things on the menu and almost all of them are decent. Ambiance is a little lacking because of the street noise and parking is a little tough at lunch time when the parking lot is shared with a hardware store. Some friends *love* this place so we go to meet them sometimes. Not my first choice in Atenas.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I just can't get enough of their wonderful chalupas. Have been back twice and will go back again before we leave.I wish I could comment on another dish but I will order the same thing next time. Of the 4 of us we all ordered chalupas, one chicken, two beef and one veggie. Everyone raved about their chose. Service is great too.