See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2018

After reading some of the reviews prior to leaving for our break (the hotel was booked for us as we were attending a wedding at the venue) I was expecting the worst. However, it far exceeded expectations. Whilst the room (motel type) was small, it was clean and had surprisingly comfortable beds. The staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was basic but not out of the ordinary for any other continental type of breakfast and enjoyable. I was very impressed with the wi-fi speed and the only complaint I have is that when we were there it was VERY hot and there was no type of fan or air con in the room meaning we had to spend a couple of nights with the front door open to get some air circulation.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay our family had a great wedding. I note people also talk about Denmark costing a lot but equally I think it needs to be balanced with what your expectations are versus what you're prepared to pay. For example 2 beers at a litre each at this hotel cost me just under £10.00 - on holiday I'm fully prepared to pay £5 for a litre of beer!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I'm not usually compelled to write a review, but on this occasion I've just got to. Go and visit this place if you've got a good sense of humour, otherwise stay well away. Comedy of errors, including the DK equivalent of Manuel, culminating in a failure to order a taxi and a late departure. I want to laugh, but actually I'm just exasperated...

Avoid

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Looks nice from the outside, but rooms are very basic without any comfort to speak of. Comfortable beds, though! Outside there is quite a lot of noise from the nearby motorway, but quiet enough on the inside. Friendly staff and good food. The fried flesh on Thursdays is delicious and is really worth the money! This is not the place to go for a romantic week end, but ok if you have a car and want to explore Aarhus and the countryside.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This hotel is older and has two kinds of rooms. The hotel rooms in the main building are of a decent quality. The motel rooms in the bungalows are smelling old. The breakfast has a good selection. Nicely located in a green area, but the motorway is close by.

Room Tip: Always book a HOTEL room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Old structure not so updated
Bathroom is very old style and country style is not what I like
Breakfast is ok, in line with other danish hotel, but the room cleaning could be better
It was a first time, but probably also the last one

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business