“Fab stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Little Tithe Nottinghamshire
shower in the bathroom
Countryside Accommodation Nottinghamshire
Country Accommodation Nottinghamshire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kerry M
“Fab stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed here with my husband as a base to explore Newark and then Southwell for the racing. Everything was as described. The lodge was very comfortable and had everything you would need for a short stay. The location was very picturesque. Would definitely recommend. My only issue was not being able to connect to the WiFi.

Management Response
29 Jun 2018
Thank you for your review and staying with us at Lodge Barns.

Lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and apologies for the internet issue, due to our location we sometimes do not have a good connection and the village is currently working on it to get us all a better internet connection and speed.

Susan P
“peaceful country stay”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Spacious, well heated barn conversion in attractive surroundings. Extremely comfortable beds. Close to Southwell and its attractions - particularly recommend the National Trust's Southwell Workhouse, the Minster and the Bishop's Palace.
Disappointed that no milk was provided for my arrival - by the time I realised the village shop had closed (it was Sunday). All that was in the cupboard was salt and pepper and some tea bags. I often rent cottages and I have never before found so little.
Since it rained for two days of my stay some books or magazines would have been welcome too.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Mar 2017
Hello, Thank You for your review, I shall defiantly get some books and magazines into the barn and look into adding some extras such as milk. Thank You Amanda
Lodge Barns
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing