“Good food and beer and happy service”

Sans Souci Birreria Brasserie
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Champoluc
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Had lunch 2 times while visiting town. Checked around other places second day but as the service and food was good and more things to order from menu, we returned second lunch.
We sat outside in front of the restaurant where kids had their food sitting in the ski cabin that is placed with chairs and table in the front as well.
Kids had little choice of food that was tasty (burgers, pasta of the day) and adults had nice choice of beer and food also.
When sun disappeared I asked the waitress blanket to wrap around me. First she wasn’t sure if she has any....but in 5 minutes waiter came down with a nice big blanket and my stay was even more enjoyable than before!

Thank you for the staff who was working on the 11th and 12th lunch time! :)

I advise your place to everyone!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely pub, nice seating indoors and out on the patio. Very nice staff and awesome burgers! The beer and local wine were tasty too.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Make sure you book as this place fills up from 7:30 onwards, and you will have to wait if you get in after that.

I must admit to being pleasantly surprised as to the quality of the food, the amount for the money, the level of service .... oh ... and great beer too.

We all had burgers, which were delicious, plentiful and delivered by great staff too.

I would thoroughly recommend this place and would definitely go back if I was in Champoluc.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant night here enjoying the extensive beer menu, good hamburgers and some desert. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Actually we only came for a beer. But the tasting plate and the atmosphere made us stay!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely service and lots of lovely beer. Super delicious burgers. Good for a family!
Even starter and sweets really good.

2  Thank Kristina H