“Very good, maybe excellent!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Innot Hot Springs
Innot Hot Springs Health and Leisure Park
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Spent the afternoon, night and morning with friends staying in the other clean s/c units alongside. Arrived to a dip in the hot and cold spring pools. Great place to ease any body aches and pains. A short walk over the bridge to the pub...a pub with great character and two fine hosts, Gary and Roz (new owners of the Park and Pub). The ringers' hats and bras (as shown on TV) adorn the bar with Gary's (placid) "bodyguard" dog in attendance seeking pats and any spare attention offering. Substantial steaks and dessert were accompanied by some Seppelts Merlot. A great night's sleep was followed by more of the hot spa. Gary and Roz are very obliging and are constantly looking to make your stay with them even better. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Pick your season (now is good) when there's more room in the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank RayInnisfail

Reviewed 29 September 2011

There was plenty of room in the park and small camp fires are allowed. The spa's are very accessible and very pleasant. Good value with discounts for seniors and C/van card holders. Don't fall for the Have a counter meal at the Pub trick. It was the worst counter/pub meal that I have ever had. Vegies were probable cooked yesterday (all mushie) and I don't know haw to describe the rib filet steak. It was well not describable. For $22 I'll not go back and I will tell others.

Room Tip: Don't park your van next to the pool
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bluey J
Reviewed 20 June 2011

now this is no typical 5 star resort. no in fact it hasn't been rated with the pedigree it deserves because I think previous reviewers have not viewed the place with the right lens. really you wouldn't judged jack russells against doberman pincers, would you? so just as a jack has it best and worst among breed so do hot spring caravan parks, and my friend I will tell you now this spot has a charm that will pluck the tightest of heart strings. ownership changed hands in September 2010 and Ros, Gary and Bev have taken to the large undertaking with that certain Australian gusto that brings about smiles, full bellys, and relaxed muscles. It's an Aussie experience. Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2011
10  Thank Dpath2o
Reviewed 24 May 2011

We had booked into the Leisure Park because of the natural hot springs running nearby. The brochure showed an immaculate indoor room with lovely concrete soaking tubs. The reality was quite different. It was an old shed with a rundown look about it. The park was quite full (last day of long Easter weekend) and plenty of large groups drinking beer and making a fair bit of noise. The park itself is a featureless field more like a parking lot. We were given a cabin that was seriously depressing and dark with no facillities. The toilets and cooking area were 40m away. As it was my birthday and I felt quite disappointed in having to spend my special day at the ugliest place we'd come across in the last two weeks, we wondered if we could find anything else so late in the day. And then we saw the pub! It was just on the other side of the creek. It had about 5 motel style rooms and we were the only ones there! Beautifully quiet, a large, clean comfortable, if old-style room and the pub served lovely home-cooked meals. The best gravy and mashed I've had in a long time.
It turns out that new owners, Garry and Roz Burtenshaw (lovely people) are in the process of fixing up both properties. I think they're going to do a very nice job based on the improvements they've already made at the pub (new kitchen, paving outside, etc.).
We ended up having a lovely stay and would recommend it to anyone. The Leisure Park would probably be fine if it were less crowded. And there are sc cabins available, they just were booked out when we came.
What seemed a possible disaster turned out to be a very pleasant birthday, indeed.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank firstwetakeManhattan
Reviewed 19 August 2010

This place has something wonderful, an amazing hot river, boiling in places and is set on a large site. We stayed in a campervan with our 2 kids. The owners were really friendly and very helpful but the place is incredibly run down. It was sad to see. I don't know how some of the buildings still stood as so much of the bottom half was rotting away. The showers and toilets were filthy. It looked like nothing had been touched in donkey's years. The place was incredibly busy so business seemed to be good. Only my husband went in the hot pools on site the rest of us went and played in the river, it was cleaner!

I would love to see this place cleaned up and fixed up as it is a special spot. I am still glad we went there and would recommend people visit, but recommend you go self-contained!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank SueatPenthouse11

Been to Innot Hot Springs Health and Leisure Park? Share your experiences!