Lock in great prices from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews beach front paddle boards our honeymoon each morning snorkeling gear cocktails island lagoon raj rarotonga nz polynesian motu cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We stayed at Muri Beach Club in January 2016. I feel terrible for waiting to post a review, but I knew I had to since we had such a great stay. First off the people are so friendly in the Cook Islands and especially at Muri Beach Club. They really make you feel at home. We had a beachfront room on the 2nd floor. The room was very clean and bathroom was very big. We also took the buggy tour and if you don't mind getting too muddy, it is a must do! We had a blast, and got to see some of the island (like a waterfall) that we wouldn't have gotten to see. We snorkeled and saw lots of fish and even an octopus and colorful clams. The sea cucumbers were all over the place, but we managed okay. We also kayaked to other motu and walked around it. We had our wedding anniversary the night before we left to go to Aitutaki (I will be posting a review for that) and we went to the Pacific Resort and had dinner on the beach. The grounds there were very plush and tropical where as the Muri is a little more modern. All in all we had a great time in Raratonga and the Muri had one of nicest beaches on the island.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liana S, General Manager at Muri Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Kia Orana

Thank you so much for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed the room and friendliness of the staff, we are proud to have such a wonderful team. The Buggy Tour is a must and I am glad that you enjoyed it 'the wetter the better' is their motto and it sounds like thats what you had!
Again, we hope to enjoy your company some time in the future, and please do keep in touch.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We selected Muri Beach Club Hotel because of the 18+ conditions and at the travel agent recommendation.
So glad we stayed here. Was lovely to wake and look out the door as the beach/lagoon/island views are simply spectacular.

Room tip: Beach views are spectacular.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 56lydiaw
Liana S, Manager at Muri Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Kia Orana

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I must say that the views to wake up to in the morning are stunning.
We hope to see you again and do keep in touch.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed recently and was overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff and A1 accommodation and meals. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting to sit back and relax. But give the buggy adventure a go for some entertainment.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Kia Orana

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am proud to have such a wonderful team and that we were able to provide you with such great service and meals.

The buggy adventures are a great way to do the outdoors and experience Rarotonga.

Hope you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in an oceanfront room for my wedding. Wedding was amazing. Couldn't fault them. The oceanfront room was nice. The view was awesome. Bathroom was massive. Room itself was okay. Not as nice as I would expect. Staff were great. Breakfast was average.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liana S, General Manager at Muri Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Kia Orana

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review!!

I am very glad to hear that you thought your wedding was amazing. We do have an excellent Wedding Team here. I guess they are Destination Wedding Planners 2016 for a reason. Thank you!

Very pleased to hear that the staff were great. I consider myself very lucky to have them.

Make sure you keep in touch.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We enjoyed our stay at this beautiful resort all the staff where very helpful and friendly. The food was of a very high standard and well served by the restuarant staff. Each night there was entertainment by very good singers and musicians. T.he highlight being the performace by the Polynesian Performing Arts Troupe. We made good use of the free use of kayaks, paddle boards and snorkeling equipment. The rooms where very clean with good facilties.

Room tip: The best rooms are over looking the lagoon.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Kia Orana John

I am so very glad you got to experience all of the wonderful offerings here at the Hotel.

Our Polynesian Island Night really is one of the highlights. Akirata are one of the best dance troupes on the island. I do hope you got up for a dance on the evening!

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. They truly are amazing.

We do hope you will be back to visit us in the future.