“Always on point”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Brookhaven
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

We eat here at least once a month and the food is always on point. Would definitely recommend their hit and sour soup and chicken and broccoli with brown sauce.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I had steamed dumplings which were excellent, an egg roll, and chow mein. The chow mein was okay, not exciting, but the service was fast and all in all a very good meal.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Have sampled two other Chinese restaurants in town and wou ld drive past both of them to get to much fresher and simply better food as provided here. Service is fast, friendly and the food is reasonable..

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Stayed at a hotel and this was recommended by one of the staffers. Awesome chicken is well awesome! Hot/Sour soup very good and the vegetable spring roll is yummy. They delivered and we enjoyed a great meal and got room service to boot - can't beat that! Would order again and will if I stay there again.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

We have gotten carry out from this place for a couple of years. The food is good. Better than expected. The people are friendly. I think the service is deteriorating though. We ordered a couple months ago and they got our order wrong. They missed an entree. When I called, they said "Too busy. We'll get it next time". I actually drove to the restaurant to pick up my wife's food. Today, we ordered again and the order was wrong. No rice despite two orders. We didn't even call them this time. My wife and daughter went to another, closer Chinese restaurant and bought rice. The orders are done on line. So no reason to get it wrong. To pay for delivery, and still have to go out--twice--is annoying. It really defeats the purpose of carry out. Good food is wonderful. But it means nothing if they don't give it to you.

1  Thank Grant F