2,829 results
All reviews thai restaurant the banyan tree caravela restaurant north goa beach house beautiful property the cottages pool bar sea view private beach duty manager clean beach family holiday in room dining special mention memorable stay housekeeping staff
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The stay at Taj holiday village was decent; staff were friendly, the grounds were nice but it’s the beach that makes this place worthwhile to stay. It was so lovely to have the choice to stroll on down to the beach within the grounds of the hotel, it was well maintained with a number of beach shack outlets to grab food/drinks.

The pool was also delightful, this first thing I usually look for when staying at a hotel, and the fact that you could swim till 10pm was great. A night swim is so refreshing but usually hotels close the pool early but not here.

The staff made a lovely effort to make my mum’s birthday special, they surprised her with a cake and lovely decoration in the room by Pappu from housekeeping.

The rooms are in need of an update and the age of this hotel really shows. Aside from decoration it was a decent stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and our associates delighted you. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

It's always a pleasure to come back again and again to this home away from home.the staff,service,everything is perfect...special mention to the guest relations manager Mr.derek who always makes sure that every guest is special.waiting for the next getaway again...

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

If I give 5 stars for Taj fort aguada this deserves 6 stars. The way its been designed and the cottages are so elegant and comfortable, no words to describe them.. Excellent property on the beach side where you can forget the daily stress and tensions and look into the sea till you are bored. The swimming pool is amazingly maintained and bigger than the Taj Aguada. They offer a baby pool as well.. The buffet spread for the breakfast is one of the most detailed and they serve tasty stuff all around.. Just forget about the world and be in the Holiday Village for at least 3 days in a year. You will have a different feel altogether. I prefer this one over the Aguada as its more closer to the nature and the beach. The Taj aguada has some issues with the crows which are in enormous numbers, but this one is comparatively OK on that front.. Amazing experience for a lifetime..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Wow!
What a place to rest up and soak up the hospitality & surroundings, great place, food was made to suit our requirements, staff is excellent in their knowledge and know how, will revisit this place

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This property is our favorite property in goa .. We had an absolutely wonderful stay in december .. Rooms are pleasant and spacious .. Staff was very attentive and courteous. Especially swapan, jayaprakash and pappu ensured that are room was kept neat and tidy at all times ..