2,835 results
All reviews thai restaurant the banyan tree caravela restaurant north goa beach house beautiful property the cottages pool bar sea view private beach duty manager clean beach family holiday in room dining special mention memorable stay housekeeping staff
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing property to stay in goa with best of the beaches around and the housing keeping guy Laltu Roy was amazing to take care of us all time. Swimming pool staff Maro was so nice to give the service at pool side.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Greetings from Goa.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and our services measured up to your expectations.

Do let me know of your future travel plans to Goa and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Superb property, superb hospitality very nice location, smiling faces , Great Room services Guys specialy pappu, swapan jaiprakash, anita and jyoti they make us suprised when we checking out. Must visit this property abd enjoy their hospitality

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and our associates delighted you. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

So the guys at Taj Hospitality named it Taj Holiday Village resort and they left no stone un-turned to make it a perfect holiday village.

The luxury of Being with Indian Hospitality is mind Blowing. The Staff was exceptional, each and every one of them.

The Housekeeping Staff also decorated our room which was a brilliant way to thank the guest. They did it with roses., i regret not remembering there names.

When we checked in our room, there was a special person sent to us who made us aware of all the facilities they provide for infant children, one of them was Sterilizing the bottles and infant food.

The staff took good care of us, specially at the all the diner restaurant. they entertained my baby a lot and i believe the 1 year old herself was nostalgic before leaving.

the most awesome thing about this hotel was that you can use the facilities at the nearby hotel of Taj Aguada, which i believe is one of a kind.

The most amazing thing in the trip was visiting the sunset point at Taj Aguada which we thoroughly enjoyed.

Now as i said this was a village, you have a very good area to walk, and the whole point of being in this resort is to walk and feel it.
though they provide easy access Carts to take the guest around the hotel.

The rooms were large in size and had a sofa. everyone likes a large room, and i too love it. It even had a sofa., which made things easier.

Bathrooms: Seriously require renovation. The bathrooms are old and doesn't quite add up to your trip. they are the only down thing. even the bathroom fittings too. Now i am not saying that there was leaking or something but bathrooms require proper renovation.

They have a play area for the kids.

I recommend this hotel to every family person, bring your kids.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our resort. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We were planning a holiday with my uncle who is 86 years old and the first place which came to our mind was Taj village in Goa and we were not disapointed.Derek as usual arranged everything to perfection from the special pickup at the airport, to the beautiful rooms with wine and daily replenish of the fruit baskets.
The restaurant Caravella on the beach is too good with super food and service.
From the GM MR RANJU SINGH to everyone we meet were always making us feel like royalty.
thanks and we will be back again very soon.
ps our outings and meals were also organised by DEREK.

Room Tip: Cottages near the sea with a sitout
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We Stayed For 3 Nights In Taj Holiday Village Goa To Celebrate My Wife's Birthday In A Goan Villa .

Nice Timely Pick Up From Airport , A Very Warm Welcome In Hotel Lobby , A Very Fast And Smooth Check In .

Room A Bit On Smaller Side But Are Well kept .
Good Resort , Plantation All over Gives A Peaceful Feel .
Nice Big Pool And To Enjoy A pool Bar .
Beach Entry Right From Hotel , Hotel Has Some Beach Beds Over There And Also Appointed Staff For Needs Of Resort Guests .

Caravela Restaurant Right On Sea Side , Nice Ambiance And Good Food .

Thanks To Mr. Derek Monteiro For Great Gesture On My Wife's Birthday By Wishing Her With A Cake And Music ( Singers ) .

Thanks To Badrul , Sapan , Nitya ,Arjun From House Keeping Team For Great Room Decoration And Birthday Wishes . Also Nice Up Keep Of Room Daily .

Nice Gesture From Hotel By Providing Daily Sweets , Fruits And Also Wine Bottle .

The Thai Restaurant Banyan Tree Has Great Food , A Must Try .

The Resort Is So Enjoyable I Did Not Moved Out Of It For Entire 3 Days .
Kids Also Enjoyed Beach , Pool And Activity Center .

You Can Also Use Facilities And Restaurants In Taj Fort Aguada Hotel . Hotel Provides Complimentary Pick Up And Drop .

A Wonderful Stay .