Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
USD 188
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 72
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 58
  • Restaurant
Aldeia Santa Rita(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 67
  • Breakfast included
Lui Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 26
USD 18
USD 35
The O Hotel(Candolim)
USD 76
USD 72
  • Breakfast included
Santana Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 50
  • Breakfast included
De Alturas Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 46
USD 39
Priceline
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
2,585 results
All reviewsthai restaurantcaravela restaurantbanyan treenorth goabeach housebeautiful propertythe cottagespool barprivate beachhousekeeping staffsea viewsinquerim beachclean beachduty managerspecial mentionin room diningmemorable stay
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We Stayed For 3 Nights In Taj Holiday Village Goa To Celebrate My Wife's Birthday In A Goan Villa .

Nice Timely Pick Up From Airport , A Very Warm Welcome In Hotel Lobby , A Very Fast And Smooth Check In .

Room A Bit On Smaller Side But Are Well kept .
Good Resort , Plantation All over Gives A Peaceful Feel .
Nice Big Pool And To Enjoy A pool Bar .
Beach Entry Right From Hotel , Hotel Has Some Beach Beds Over There And Also Appointed Staff For Needs Of Resort Guests .

Caravela Restaurant Right On Sea Side , Nice Ambiance And Good Food .

Thanks To Mr. Derek Monteiro For Great Gesture On My Wife's Birthday By Wishing Her With A Cake And Music ( Singers ) .

Thanks To Badrul , Sapan , Nitya ,Arjun From House Keeping Team For Great Room Decoration And Birthday Wishes . Also Nice Up Keep Of Room Daily .

Nice Gesture From Hotel By Providing Daily Sweets , Fruits And Also Wine Bottle .

The Thai Restaurant Banyan Tree Has Great Food , A Must Try .

The Resort Is So Enjoyable I Did Not Moved Out Of It For Entire 3 Days .
Kids Also Enjoyed Beach , Pool And Activity Center .

You Can Also Use Facilities And Restaurants In Taj Fort Aguada Hotel . Hotel Provides Complimentary Pick Up And Drop .

A Wonderful Stay .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gaurav_81_agrawal
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our resort. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Nice cottage room small Garden View
Room needs cleaning housekeeping stuff Apresead Laltu Roy. Nitya . Sahilesh g
Anita verrry hepfull and caravela stuff nice smile Jesten omkar madhu verry good service thanks

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel property and ambience is excellent and its a perfect resort to cut off and relax.The beach house restaurant facing the sea is ideal to have breakfast in the morning listening to the waves crashing.The house keeping/ Room service and overall entire staff was very courteous .I really appreciated the prompt service from the taj staff members in keeping our room very clean and lively - especially Swapan , Krishna and Siddhesh

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Had a great stay at this resort. Service was great especially from Krishna and Swapna, who looked after all our needs. Great place to chill and relax.. Pool was great. Breakfast was good with all cuisines careered for.

Room Tip: Go for the sea view rooms
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Had a memorable stay at Taj Goa.. the location and ambience is really great.. one can enjoy the sea view, sunset etc..
Our stay was made extra special because of the awesome hospitality of all Taj staff.. especially Swapan and Krishna from house keeping department.. Our toddler really enjoyed all the towel craft that Swapan had done beautiful- dog, swan, elephant and what not The italian joint at Fort Aguada was also a great experience and it was extra memorable because of Vincent who shared Goa visiting tips and history of Taj.. At SFX the experience was out of the world.. extremely mesmerizing..

Would definitely like to come back again fr stay at Taj Holiday Village !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family