2,692 results
All reviewsthai restaurantthe banyan treecaravela restaurantnorth goabeach housebeautiful propertythe cottagespool barsea viewprivate beachduty managerclean beachfamily holidayin room diningspecial mentionmemorable stayhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Had a memorable stay at Taj Goa.. the location and ambience is really great.. one can enjoy the sea view, sunset etc..
Our stay was made extra special because of the awesome hospitality of all Taj staff.. especially Swapan and Krishna from house keeping department.. Our toddler really enjoyed all the towel craft that Swapan had done beautiful- dog, swan, elephant and what not The italian joint at Fort Aguada was also a great experience and it was extra memorable because of Vincent who shared Goa visiting tips and history of Taj.. At SFX the experience was out of the world.. extremely mesmerizing..

Would definitely like to come back again fr stay at Taj Holiday Village !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our resort. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back .
If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We had excellent stay. Services were as good as anything in the world. Specially services of team led by Swapan, Pappu and Nitya . Services of caravelle restaurant was very good as Aldo the view from cottage.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnitaB4383

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our resort.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back and ensuring a memorable stay .

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice to stay here osm place... We enjoyd a lot even staff members r very cool and nice..this place is fixed for us evrytime from now..
V enjoyed services by staff members Pappu and Sapan... House keepin also gud.. Place is very nice to stay with family and even friends...
Cheers...

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our resort.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have always had great experience with Taj hotels. For this one somehow my ratings will go low. Except location and property nothing else worked out for us. Had multiple issue starting from check in to check out. Stayed only for a day and got fed up. Somehow staff thinks that since it is Taj they can do whatever they wish and people will not go anywhere else. Lot of small things were taken for granted. Check in staff didn't show any warmth, it was pretty cold check in with ice tea as welcome drink for kids. During check out extra laundry charges were put, I had to get it corrected. Room was like old, toilet fittings were coming out. Room was pretty small with one bed and a sofa which was placed right beneath a TV unit. So you can't use it.

Room Tip: Better see room and ensure everything is correct before taking it.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Funnature

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our resort and sharing constructive feedback.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is a fabulous resort in North Goa, drive from airport is about 1 hr ( 40 km) or so .
Once you are there relax in the fantastic cottages with all ameanities
wi fi is fantastic and the restaurants are really good
The view is beautiful
During my stay while leaving I had checked in past security at Goa airport when I got a call from the hotel telling me that I had left my wallet , credit cards and a large amount of cash in my room safe. Everything was accounted for by the staff and they repatriated all the contents to me with the utmost speed. Where can you find such service ?

Room Tip: Ask for the cottages towards the beach
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Guest,
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back .
If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.