I was curious and wanted to try Taj over Leela even location was a reason as I wanted to stay in North.
1. The hotel is old and they need to really renovate
2. I had a very simple request - Place a cup cake in my room before I check in. I called 3 different phone numbers, talked with 8 people and heads / managers sadly it never happened after we checked in the lady got the cake. The whole purpose was defeated
3. Burgers we ate at the beach cafe were stuffed with minced meat not a burger. Why?
4. Over priced if I have to compare considering the above issues
I don't rate them as 5 star property around 3 or 4 would be just about right. I had booked 2 sea view villas which were not up to my expectations esp cuz in India I compare 5 stars with Leela who really live upto the expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa Goa, India