“Absolutely outstanding!”

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Buti
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

If you do nothing else with your life, visit Buti and sample the fish soup. You will die a happy man. It was the best thing I have ever eaten, coming as part of the enormous Antipasti Terra/Mare. I couldn't even manage to eat my main course, I was so full. Seriously, sell your house, quit your job and go to see Pacci in Buti. You won't regret it!

2  Thank Liz G

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We had a absolutely lovely dinner here, starting with Eart/Sea antipasti, which I'd really recommend! This antipasti dish is very varied and well worth the price. I also had the gnocci with creamy walnut sauce, a good portion and a lovely nutty sauce. The location is also very nice, as it's just off the square!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great restaurant great food and wonderful service. A little gem just off the square, Best meal we had in Tuscany

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I absolutely make it a point to eat at least once during my yearly trip to Buti at this restaurant. Trattoria Pacci is a family owned restaurant. The owner and his wife make you feel right at home while you are dining here. The food is delightful as well as very tasty. We had the opportunity to dine outside. The owner (PACCI) is a warm friendly person who interacts with all his guests. He and his staff are attentive to your every needs. We love being repeat visitors to this favorite place to eat. I love having some of his various pasta dishes (which is why we return many times during our stay). The portions are big. There is no rush to turn over the tables like in America. You are welcome to stay as long as you want to. It is a very comfortable atmosphere to eat in. Be sure to take a look at the pictures on the wall, there is a theme among them.......

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We visited the Trattoria Pacci while staying in Buti and loved it! We were a group of 8 and each of us ordered different dishes and no one was disappointed. Very friendly service & casual atmosphere. Stand outs were the blueberry pasta with Gorgonzola and walnuts, as well as the wild boar. We also loved the tiramisu and chocolate soufflé for dessert. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling in this area.