Myself and a large number of friends and family stayed here for 2 nights in January 2012. We could not fault the service provided. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to accomodate the many and varied needs of our large group. The location too was fantastic. Yes it was quite a drive to get up there, but you are rewarded with a peaceful remote location away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with magnificent mountain views. The rooms were designed to make the most out of these views, with my room clean, spacious and sufficiently warm. The other guests I talked to were overwhelmingly happy with the accomodation provided. Food was good too. Out of the 25 friends/family that we went with, around 23 were very happy and thoroughly enjoyed their stay at the Terraces, which I think is an excellent success rate. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With pleasure, we invite you to our little hamlet at Kanatal, known as The Terraces. The Property is perched at an altitude of 8500 ft, offering a spectacular view of the snow clad Garhwal Himalayas as from each one of the 20 well-appointed rooms and a luxury suite. It is a place surrounded by forests, chirping birds, unambiguous blues, friendly folks and so on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Terraces Hotel Garhwal
- Terraces Hotel Uttarakhand