All reviews morning mist mount warning hidden valley romantic getaway necessary utensils two storey one night friendly hosts little touches beautiful place to stay tv reception bbq sampler self contained chalet spa bush relaxation
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have stayed at ecOasis around half a dozen times now and have stayed in all of the beautiful chalets. I can't pick a favourite as they are all unique in their own way. I have always stayed for 3 days or more and find its the only place I can completely relax and turn off!! The views are incredible, whether you are down in the forest or overlook Mt Warning! Jill has thought of absolutely everything you would need whilst staying, from the most amazing body lotions, soaps & bath oils, to the scented candles, fabulous books, dvd's, recipe books, and the list goes on.

ecOasis is a beautiful, tranquil place to just "chill" and enjoy being totally pampered without seeing anyone......pure bliss!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Sunrise Chalet for three nights as part of our honeymoon in Sept 2010. The whole time we were there we didn't see another person! This was lovely as we were able to just relax and enjoy each other's company and the beautiful view.

The chalet was modern and decorated nicely and had a stunning view to Mt Warning. The way that the chalets are set out ensures privacy and a feeling of seclusion.

One thing that I loved was a selection of Mor and Glasshouse toiletries in the bathroom - I absolutely adore these brands so I was like a kid in a candy store. The spa bath was big and had a window with a lovely view, perfect for relaxing with a wine. The special touches also carried into the kitchen, where there were a few staples and yummy snacks in the fridge, as well as some really lovely coffees, teas and hot chocolates to use.

We opted for a bbq package for one of the nights, and it was DELICIOUS! I wish I had the recipe for the salads, because they were so good.

The only thing that we wish was different was that we had pretty much no mobile coverage or internet the whole time (not sure if it's different now). Obviously this is to do with the beautiful secluded location and it no fault of the owners. I also realise that some people would love this kind of getaway away from technology, but unfortunately we are addicted to our iPhones so love to stay connected when we're away.

I would definitely recommend this as a romantic getaway for couples.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at ecoasis for our honeymoon in May 2011. We stayed in the 'Spa Chalet' which was amazing! We loved every minute of our stay! They have thought of absolutley everything to make your stay more enjoyable!
We enjoyed having lit candles by our spa while we sipped on champagne + we could look out the open window at the stars! How romantic!!
The kitchen is fully equiped plus cook books. If you need anything extra there is a shop just down the road at Uki plus a gorgeous little coffee shop that we loved.
We highly recommend this retreat to couples that want romance, peace and tranquility!!

Room Tip: Spa chalet was amazing but i'm sure all the others are too! Spa chalet has two bedrooms so if you are going with another couple it would be perfect!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hayley H
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Jill,

thank you for a wonderful, romantic and relaxing week. I was suprised by my girlfriend (now fiancee) for our first holiday. We has previously spent a weekend in a cabin in Maleny so I was expecting to go there again. To my surprise we headed south and ended up at the EcOasis and to be honest EcOasis can hold it's head very high.
When we arrived we were both amazed by the fantastic view that spanned both floors of the chalet. Upstairs was a Kitchen packed with everything you could hope for (if you plan to cook a bit). The little touches like stocking the fridge with organic eggs, cereal, bread and coffee meant that if you hadn't picked anything up for dinner/breakfast you would not go hungry on your first night/morning. Also upstairs was massive television plus more movies that you could watch in a week plus many books and even a monopoly set. These touches just made it so much better.We even spent one whole day in our (provided) bathrobes lazing in our wonderful chalet watching movies, playing monopoly and general just relaxing in the chalet. Downstairs gives you two bedrooms with ensuites (1 shower and one spa bath). Waking up to that wonderful view every morning just put the icing on the cake. Lastly thank you Jill for aranging the flowers to be waiting in our chalet after I had proposed. They are stunning and made the night that bit more special. Overall I cannot fault the EcOasis. We both loved our stay and hope to be back again in the near future.

Christian & Sarah

Room Tip: The Spa Chalet
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2011

This is a great place to 'get off the grid' for a while. We stayed in the Hidden Valley Chalet for 2 nights and it was a great place to relax. Would recommend to any couples. They provide all necessary utensils, plates, cups, etc and some basics like milk, juice, toast but I would recommend you bring some provisions for cooking if you intend to stay in and cook!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple