1,212 results
All reviewsprivate beachpalm coveour honeymoonbeach barrock poolstropical rainforestbeach frontwelcome drinkthe great barrier reefmain buildingport douglaspaperbark restaurantbeachfront bungalowpizza nighttrinity beachcabinwallabies
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We had 5 Nights at this location, with every night being better than the night before, we had a romantic dinner on the beach that was fantastic, with personal service (Thanks Eva), a day on the outer reef organised by the resort and a couples massage, everything was perfect, and the reception staff (Heather) were always helpful with local information, in fact all of the staff at this resort were extremely friendly and helpful.
I have no problem recommending this resort to family and friends. We would definitely return to this wonderful location.
Thank you Kewarra Beach Resort and Spa for making our Honeymoon a memorial experience.

Mark and Sally

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 30 July 2012

wonderful resort just out of cairns
food ,accommodation,lovely beach couldnt fault a thing
had a great time would highly recommend kewarra beach resort and spa
for a quiet relaxing break . we hired a car and really it was a waste of money as kewarra can organize transfers and bus trips to any of the attractions they have to offer .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank julie a
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My mom, sister and I spent three nights at Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa, in July 2012. The resort is absolutely gorgeous and the staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met throughout my many travels.

During our stay, we were in a beachfront bungalow. I would highly recommend selecting this time of room. It was gorgeous.

The only negative feedback I have is:
- Although the food at the restaurant was delicious, it was fairly expensive.
- The water at the beach was not nice at all. It was almost brown coloured. Perhaps just the weather they had been having though.

I would also recommend booking any spa treatments ahead of time, as the spa is not open everyday, thus we were unable to book anything.

Overall, would definitely recommend, based on the beautiful surroundings, staff and facility itself.

Room Tip: Definitely go with the beach bungalows, as they're closest to the water.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2012

14 of us visited Kewarra for four days of celebration for my husbands 60th birthday! On 22nd July 2012. We were simply bowled over by the beauty of this hidden Gem! Thank you to all the staff, from Neal our gentleman cart driver/ come everything, Heather on the desk for her amazing patience, Carolynne for organising, Eva, challenged, but succeeding at the bar & Roan who pulled it, & us all together, you're the best!
The cabins, lovely, very secluded. The green of the rainforest, the magnificent beach with it's broad stretches of white sand and most specifically the Beach Bar where we enjoyed some great Pizza on Friday night dancing off any calories with the friendly DJ on the beach. I'm sure the
whole population of Kewarra were there, all friendly locals.
The Golf ball shaped mud cake that I ordered tasted & looked wonderful, top points to the cake
artist. Great innovative food & a fine wine list, plus lovely wait staff! What more could anyone
want. But wait.. The boy's, well, it was all about the Golf!! Paradise Palms Golf course was
Pronounced to be a magnificent course! High praise! The Spa, my Bali Style massage was the best I've ever had! She was such a lovely lady, very talented!

Room Tip: We were in Bahinia cabin number 69, we thought it was the pick! Take your own hairdryer if you are fussy, they only have those wall mounted ones.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank itscaro
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is a lovely secluded resort! The service very good. The only thing there is to do at the resort is to drink or go to the beach. The restaurant has a limited menu, although it is very good. They do provide good free Internet service which is a plus when traveling far from home.

Unless you have a car you are stuck there. There is a daily shuttle bus with limited hours that costs $50 per person round trip or you can pay for a taxi!

Room Tip: Ask for a cottage at the end of a4row of rooms so that you do not hear people walking past your cottage or one of the beach front cottages. They probably cost More. The only fitness center is walking on the beach which is nice or walking to the bus stop!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple