We held our wedding at the resort, on the sand right on the beach. It was absolutely perfect, our guests thought the venue was stunning. The wedding coordinator was very helpful and thought of every detail. We held the reception in the function room, after the weather turned we couldn't hold it at the beach hut. It was still so wonderful, better than I expected. The reception staff were SO attentive to drinks and other details. The food was really good, a lot of people commented on it. Our beach front cabin was thoroughly tidy and seemed quite new. I honestly had my dream wedding here - the resort and staff exceeded all expectations. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a classy, beach wedding. We really couldn't have been happier :-) We will be back for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa
- Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa Cairns Region