My family of four stayed in the Wallaby Paud - it was the perfect size for the four of us! And fun to see the kangaroo behind the bungalow.
The accomadations were well located and kept very clean.
The front desk, concierge,restaurant staff were very friendly and informative.
We would send anyone there without question.
Thanks for a great stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa
- Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa Cairns Region