“Royal Tipple Ripple”
Review of Lago Gelato

Lago Gelato
Reviewed 6 October 2016

A Campari Bitter. `Ice?'. No. No ice, . `Campari Soda?' No. No soda - just a slice of orange. A puzzled, but genial host settled us into comfortable chairs and tables fronting this charming cafe, the smaller of the two cafes in the lively village centre. With the Campari as I liked it came a tray of spam, peanuts and cheese (and he thought I was strange).

`This drink, when mixed with a tot of gin' I told our host, `was allegedly the favourite tipple of the Queen of England, the mother of our Queen Elizabeth II.'

`Mama Mia' he was astounded and delighted in equal proportion, and spread the news to the passing locals. No doubt a poster appeared over the bar the very next day - Served with Royal Approval - Gin and Campari. When in Trevignano pop in and you'll get a right royal welcome.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I enjoy and consume premium and private label brands 5 days a week. This was on par with the best of the best . Intense flavors with a rich palate. I will take an extra Crestor

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Today I've visited Gelato Lago. A very kind person gave a little introduction to the different flavors. All ingredients are well selected. It's not only ice cream, it's a bit like art and you feel his passion is to create the perfect ice cream.
If you are around that area, you must visit Gelato Lago! Thank you for beeing a part of your passion! C U soon- cheers.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Such a great choice of ice cream and an amazingly friendly service. The flavours are amazing and we were able to taste before we chose. The hi-light was being invited to the kitchens to watch the ice cream being made. Fabulous ice cream, fabulous service and great experience. Thank you

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I tried yesterday Lago Gelato ice cream and I had to come back today because their special flavours are irresistibly delicious!
I've tried their original flavours 'peaches & red wine' and 'apricots, red wine & cinnamon', 'chocolate with Guinness beer'. Best ice cream that I have ever tasted! All ingredients are 100% natural, ad a variety of fruit-only flavours is available for lactose intolerants.
An absolute must when visiting the lake of Bracciano.
The staff and the owner are friendly and the place is cozy.