“Love this place”

Thai Bangkok Street Food
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Yorkeys Knob
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Real Asian food at a reasonable price, I too am working my way through the menu. Love this place when I place an order I get to catch up with friends, and have a chat. Keep up the great work, the girls are amazing.

There are newer reviews for Thai Bangkok Street Food

Reviewed 5 April 2016

My first impression of this hole in the wall was "why so cheap"? We ordered enough food to feed a small army and the cost was well under $100. Not only was there enough for all of us; but some to go around for a matinee the next day. I can think of no better compliment for an eatery to say that they provide tasty food in a large quantity for less cost than expected. Well done.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Thank the stars we have finally some decent Asian food in Yorkey's. I am working my way through the menu and haven't had a bad meal yet. Keep up the good work.

3  Thank FoodisGood666
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Been back in Yorkey's for a couple of months gave Tommy's a try last night, I have to say was very pleased, Pad Thai was great as were the spring rolls and curry puffs. Will be back to try other items soon

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This has quickly become my "local" i.e first point of call if I want takeaway. The food is authentic and incredibly tasty, and the prices are excellent given the substantial serving sizes. I have enjoyed many a meal here and will continue to come back. The ownership changed recently but the service and the food remains consistent and in my opinion, above average. The owner and staff are super friendly and clearly care about their customers. The menu is always being added to as well. Try it out - I doubt you will be disappointed. EFTPOS is available (subject to $12 limit) but cash is preferred.