“Nice end event of our "Australia Tour"”
Review of Blazing Saddles

Horse Riding Tour from Cairns
USD 160.84*
Full-day Horse Riding and ATV Tour from Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: Blazing Saddles is the longest established horse riding and quad bike tour company in Far North Queensland. Locally owned and operated, it is now located only 10mins from both Cairns and Northern Beaches to suit even the most time conscious visitor or perfect for a soft adventure activity for the whole family!Blazing Saddles is now a working sugar cane farm and the property also boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes! You will also meet our resident geese, peacocks and ducks, perhaps even spot a crocodile!We cater for large groups as well as the corporate and incentive market making these activities great for team building ideas.Our Horse-riding tour offers a safe, relaxing way to meander through rainforest pockets, mangrove wetland, sugarcane fields and native bush! With a stable of horses to suit all ages and levels, this is a perfect family adventure. Our horses have a friendly, mature nature and will be matched to each riders experience and ability. Draw up on horse-back alongside our 18 acre billabong for a billy tea over a camp fire and the chance to see a croc in the wild!Our Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun! So easy to ride, our group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalized experience. Anyone can do it!
Reviewed 14 February 2017

During our short ride excursion through a nice scenery we were guided by a professional team, who looked first whether the riders were advanced riders or beginners. Only then one could change over to a rapid gallop over the compound. Insofar, it was the right balance between safety and the feeling of freedom. We liked it very much.
Greetings from Andreas and Christine; Bavaria, Germany

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

All day we were looked after by a gentlemen named Bradley how gave us special attention and care. My horse was in a bit of a foul mood so they watched over me and taught me how to react. The other horses were very sweet and were very well trained! I was just unlucky on the day.

The ATVs were amazing! Mud and dirt everywhere and you were able to drift around everywhere. A very positive experience! I even gave the tour guide a $50 tip I was so happy!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Well trained horses. Nice scenery and chilled rides. This is perfect for first timers or experienced riders. The staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I visited Blazing Saddles having no experience of horse riding. I would recommend any beginners going there, as I found my experience very pleasant. The two ladies who took us around were very nice. They choose to walk around with us rather than ride, as they could tell I was a tad nervous. They scenery is beautiful, and the whole ride around the billabong felt very relaxed.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We did the horse riding and ATV tour. This was our first time doing it and our guide, Bradley, ensured we made the most of the opportunity. The horse riding was nice and relaxing with good views throughout. During the ride, we also got to take the horses at a more faster pace, which was extremely fun.

The ATV ride was even more exceptional. After a quick safety session, we went around the ranch, followed by going around the track at our own pace. The track is well organised with a great adrenaline rush. Make sure to wear your dirty clothes as your going to get muddy, which adds to the experience.

Overall, an exceptional experience combining the leisurely horse riding and more action-packed ATV tour.