“I could not have asked for a better experience!”

Review of Trip Hermit Camps

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aaronbrik...
New Delhi, India
“I could not have asked for a better experience!”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was an amazing trip. Everything in detailed arranged. Trip Hermit arranged a perfect 3 days and 2 Naldehra Night New Year celebration party and trek for us on short notice and it was absolutely perfect, So many different experiences. All details were taken care of and team was extremely responsive and helpful. The entire team (Navneet ji, Madan ji, Sonu ji) I interacted with was amazing.
The entire experience was amazing and one which I can't wait to repeat for a longer period of time. When I do, I'll definitely use TripHermit again - the service and experience I received were exemplary.
All in all a spectacular trip!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jan 2018
Hi,

Thank you for such an amazing feedback. We are really glad that our team members were able to craft an amazing experience for you at our property. We would love to host you and your friends again.
maddys242
“All in all a spectacular trip!”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I have been attending their party since last 3 years and it has always been a new experience. I am really glad to see that they came up with this event again. The best part about Trip Hermit Expedition is that they come up with something new all the time. This time I see rafting in Chilly waters of Sutlej river followed by lunch in Hot springs is on the itinerary. I am all excited to be a part of their event again. I know it will unfold really great for people who want to heck away from hustle and bustle.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Jan 2018
Thank you Maddy and we would love to host you again this year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing