All reviews swimming pool world class lovely room ground floor dosa manager mr room service friends and family food quality environment hospitality management wifi amenities behaviour comfort foods
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

At such reasonable price, accommodation and food both are good. Since hotel managers are young and professionals having five star hotel experience, they are able to provide not only best services but at minimum tariff/price. Biryani and south Indian food was best at quality.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
nalanda2013, General Manager at Hotel Nalanda Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that you had a memorable stay.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, and services. At Hotel Nalanda Regency , we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Hotel Nalanda Regency Rajgir and look forward to welcoming you back.

MritunJay Kumar
Cell: +91-707009480

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to say thanks to all staff,they were very co-operative & helpful when I stayed with my friends. Mr. Mritunjay (G.M.) promised to the best service & he given. I would like suggest to stay in hotel nalanda regency if someone wants to stay in rajgir.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CHANDANY28
nalanda2013, General Manager at Hotel Nalanda Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

MritunJay Kumar
Cell: +91-7070094800

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Good Hotel. Courtesious Staff. Good food, especially dosa during breakfast was a wow. Good linen. Bathrooms are well maintained.

It was really a cherishable experience. Also a HIGHLIGHT all staffs are very caring for kids.

Credit for my wonderful experience goes to Hotel Manager Mr. Mritunjay,who was always just a phone call away whenever needed.

Looking forward to stay again in my next visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank skishore1974

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, and services. At Hotel Nalanda Regency, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Cell: +91-7070094800

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel gives a true 'Shining' ambience. It creepy awesom.The staffs were friendly and attentive. The view outside is surprising.It was an exprience that in some ways I appreciate.Me and my friends would stay at hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SanjeetK117
nalanda2013, General Manager at Hotel Nalanda Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear sir
Greeting from Hotel Nalanda Regency Rajgir
Indeed it was such a delight to read your kind words and review of your stay with us on our Trip Advisor website. Thank you for taking your time out and recommending us here.

It would be my pleasure to share your feedback with my team members. This is the best motivation we can use.

Your patronage is valuable to us and I will happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Hotel Nalanda Regency Rajgir

with best regards
Cell: +91-7070094800.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

the service and the hotel is really excellent .Behaviour of manager Mr. Mritunjay really pleasent person .please visit Hotel nalanda Rajgir .Food quality of restaurant is superb and so delicious and have fun with family in the swimming pool with friends and family.

Date of stay: June 2018