Gargee Gautam Vihar Resort
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolgame zoneearly morningget togetherin decembermarriage partygymamenitiesclassrelaxationspeedlawnspremisesarrangementshospitalitytariffwifi
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here for a night in December. The place is beautiful ,more like a resort rather than a hotel! It is spacious, green and nicely landscaped. We were given a free room upgrade! We were dreading the cold but every room was provided with a heater. The rooms were large, bright and well- decorated. The breakfast buffet is good, not lavish but serves the purpose.
We had got leftovers from a very big lunch outside which the staff warmed up for us and served us for dinner!

The only downside is that we had booked 1 room for 3 adults but only a mattress was provided as the 3rd bed. Considering the big size of the room and the cold, I think a campcot should have been provided , at least!

But overall, I would highly recommend this hotel which comes as a nice surprise in a small place like Rajgir!

Room Tip: Opt for a cottage or room with a private garden
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This resort is very good resort and in this there is swimming also everybody will come and enjoy here but it is too costly but not more much costly it is in affordable price I think you will come here and enjoy the all type of service given by the resort

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I'm from Asian Empress Travels & Tours Co., Ltd., Myanmar . While my group stay in " Gargee Grand , Rajgir " , Food is delicious , Bungalow Type room is clean and comfortable to sleep . Nice and beautiful garden .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017

It is one of the best place to stay while at Rajgir. It has both rooms and huts. The huts are nice with private garden and sit out. The rooms are spacious and tastefully done up. The food is good. While the breakfast spread is not very elaborate it is more than made up by the hospitality of the staff who ensure that you are fed well

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I could not find accommodation at Rajgir as I did not have any advance reservation. I stumbled on to this Hotel / Resort and made an inquiry - I needed to stay for two nights. When I suggested that the tariff was a bit beyond my budget, the receptionist suggested a single room - a bit smaller, if it is agreeable. I agreed and checked in. They also offered facilities for my driver and parking facility.
The room though a bit small, was clean and quite comfortable. The bed and linen were spotless and the a/c was quite effective. The bathroom was nice and towels were, again, absolutely clean and good. The shower was not all that good but hot. Hot water kettle coffee / tea sachets were provided and I liked them and used it while reading at night and in the early morning as well.
The break-fast was simple, good and tasty - not an elaborate affair but I did like it.
All staff were polite and helpful.
I really enjoyed my stay and would like to visit again in December.
Incidentally, the wifi was quite good and I made a lot of use of it.
The premise had a well appointed gym.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo