Gargee Gautam Vihar Resort
Rajgir Guest House(Rajgir)(Great Value!)
USD 15
USD 15
USD 13
  • Room Service
USD 22
All reviewsswimming poolgame zoneearly morningget togetherin decembermarriage partygymamenitiesclassrelaxationspeedlawnspremisesarrangementshospitalitytariffwifi
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I'm from Asian Empress Travels & Tours Co., Ltd., Myanmar . While my group stay in " Gargee Grand , Rajgir " , Food is delicious , Bungalow Type room is clean and comfortable to sleep . Nice and beautiful garden .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017

It is one of the best place to stay while at Rajgir. It has both rooms and huts. The huts are nice with private garden and sit out. The rooms are spacious and tastefully done up. The food is good. While the breakfast spread is not very elaborate it is more than made up by the hospitality of the staff who ensure that you are fed well

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I could not find accommodation at Rajgir as I did not have any advance reservation. I stumbled on to this Hotel / Resort and made an inquiry - I needed to stay for two nights. When I suggested that the tariff was a bit beyond my budget, the receptionist suggested a single room - a bit smaller, if it is agreeable. I agreed and checked in. They also offered facilities for my driver and parking facility.
The room though a bit small, was clean and quite comfortable. The bed and linen were spotless and the a/c was quite effective. The bathroom was nice and towels were, again, absolutely clean and good. The shower was not all that good but hot. Hot water kettle coffee / tea sachets were provided and I liked them and used it while reading at night and in the early morning as well.
The break-fast was simple, good and tasty - not an elaborate affair but I did like it.
All staff were polite and helpful.
I really enjoyed my stay and would like to visit again in December.
Incidentally, the wifi was quite good and I made a lot of use of it.
The premise had a well appointed gym.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017

we had been to rajgir on pilgrim tour.we had ordered dinner at 830 pm.
dinner served at 1030 and all dishes different than what we ordered.food is pathetic and staff totally unapologetic.entire food wasted and it is expensive food and wasting so much money was painful..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This hotel, set in attractive and large grounds, has a good range of services and facilities.

I stayed here for several nights whilst attending a conference. My room was large and well-appointed. Some minor issues: when the shampoo ran out, it was not replaced; the television does not appear to access major news channels, such as BBC or CNN; WiFi was relatively strong and password-protected but regular sign-in was required.

I had dinner in the restaurant on three evenings and ordered from the menu. The standard of food was really good and the young man who seemed to be the head waiter/manager was extremely pleasant and chatty. Remember that alcohol is banned in the State of Bihar, so do not expect any to be served on these premises.

The staff manning reception were very friendly, welcoming and helpful.

The hotel offers a highly efficient laundry service.

This would appear to be one of the best hotels in the locality and I would not hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business