“Bad food”
Review of Cafe Beans

Cafe Beans
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Jorhat
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The ambience of the place is great with musical instruments, books, bean bags and lot of games but the food and drinks had limited options. We ordered chilli chicken which was completely burnt and there was no salt in the noodles. Also we ordered shakes which they could not make as they were out of raw material for it..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Food is terrible, I went for the sixth time hoping that this time food would be good, but same old same old.
I have been to this place 5 times earlier too and each time was disappointed by the food. I had decided never to go again but as I had to take my wife to some place which she had not seen before and this was the only place , now I am regretting my decision. I would never suggest this place to even my enemy. I was also going to mention my review about this place which I have written on google but I am not able to find it there. The chicken pieces in the photographs which you see are the burnt pieces which came in chilli chicken.

Date of visit: August 2018