All reviews nice business class hotel in house restaurant san pedro location is great business traveler place to stay gym valle
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Bad service: go elsewhere!
When I tried to check-in, 45 minutes before the check-in time, the lady at the front desk told me: you can't, it's not time for your check in yet... and then turned her head and continued what she was doing. did not suggest to hold my luggage or stay at the lobby, nothing!
Also, the heat at my room and several others (I talked to other guests) was not working and when I asked the lady at the front desk she told me: "yes I know, but I thought it was only on a different floor"...

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank FerT622
Eliud S, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Monterrey Valle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear guest (Fer T)

We truly appreciate your visit at Fiesta Inn Monterrey Valle.

Your important feedback is fundamental for our hotel to improve.

I sincerely offer my apologies for the situation describe on this review and particularly when the actions area against our standards and process. Immediately we had your first post on our survey, we had taken the actions in order to keep the staff well trained on guest service and most important how to solve specially the room availability situation. We can also confirm the heat unit on the room reported has been resolved.

We understand situations can happen, but we would like to concentrate in how much can we learn from our guest in every experience. Learn also for the rest of the hotels you have visited and rated.

We have the strong conviction to offer a service based on excellence and definitely cares for hearing on every opinion.

As part of the whole team who works for you, we are looking forward to host you again and offer a memorable experience.

Best regards and cordially.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Clean, comfortable, well designed and modern, this hotel offers everything a business traveler could ask for. Most importantly , the Guest Services Team is on par, if not better than some of the world's most expensive five star hotels. Their service and kindness in taking care of their guests is very hard to top.

Room tip: Any room is good. Ask for a room on a higher floor facing the mountains.
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I stayed for 9 days during a vacation in Monterrey. Staff was always friendly, hotel was clean, newer style furnishings. rooms are hardwood (no carpet) so cleaning is easier/fresher. The lobby area is very spacious with many sitting areas, plus an outdoor sitting area (Urban Garden). Beds had nice cotton sheets. Pillows are on the 'hard' side so if you like a soft pillow bring our own (I always bring my own pillow when I travel).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable business hotel.
Breakfast included good quality for business type hotel.
Comfortable rooms, nice and functional lobby area.
Very good location in the area.
Helpful staff. Very good option for a few business days.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

i honestly had a great experience in the hotel, i know im writing a bit late, but i just wanted to say how great was almost everyone in the hotel with me, i stayed there for 2 weeks, and everything was good

Date of stay: August 2017