All reviews room service restaurant staff shopping mall design plaza uber taxis
Reviewed 9 July 2016

We had a business event privatizing the rooftop of this modern building and we loved the view and good service. Sadly we could not try the pool, but next time I hope to stay here. The views to the surroundings are unbelievable!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Adalberto R, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the event was a success. We strive everyday to give our best. We hope to see you soon and have you stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

The view from the roof top pool and bar are a very special place. Simply sit and relax. There was a wedding the weekend I arrived and whilst it didn't disturb me it was a shame the pool was out of bounds. That being said the flowers and decoration including throne chairs were fantastical and I imagine it was a fairy tale event.

Great location backing on to a small shopping mall with a few good restaurants in particular a new Mexican one that was the talk of the town and an excellent spa that the hotel has an arrangement with. The hotels own restaurant delivered some excellent seared beef and delicate fish dishes. Definitely worth one night eating in. A lovely breakfast is served either on the terrace or in the restaurant.

Staff delightful and keen, though some customer service training wouldn't be a bad thing. they would listen to a comment and just nod and smile - didn't seem to know what to do with the information you gave them. GM didn't seem to be present though I think it this sort of hotel it should be important.

I would stay again though only concern is that at times the owner might have been blinded by design rather than practicality - for example you can't put the plug in the bath without climbing into the bath as there is a fixed glass screen blocking the way. Also the beds are low and have a rim to them...annoying if not used to it and each morning have to stretch uncomfortably over to get out of bed. That being said it is one of the first design hotels in the area so I will give it some latitude.
tip: This area is the smart area of San Pedro though worth heading into the older city of Monterrey and on Sunday explore the Fundidora Park with its converted Steel mill and stoll the back streets of the old town behind the cathedral for its flea market and cool regeneration of bars.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Adalberto R, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Habita MTY and for writing the review. We are pleased to read that your stay with us was a great one. We would love to have you come back and enjoy our hotel and sky bar once again. It is a shame we did not meet, I am usually around the hotel and try to meet our guests. For your next visit you can gladly contact me and we can make any arrangements needed.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Booked this hotel on a last minute adventure to Monterrey while I was stationed in Austin. Roof pool/bar is one of a kind, with spectacular views of the mountains. There is a pool on both ends of the roof, which allows one to get a wonderful view of the city as well.

The rooms were spot on, clean and great views as well. In Monterrey, most people don't speak English, but the hotel staff did, which was very helpful.

They validate parking as well :). I mostly took uber around the city, which was very convenient.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Adalberto R, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Habita MTY. We loved to have you stay with us. We are pleased to read about your stay. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this hotel. I absolutely love it. Everything from the immaculate design to the great rooms, the view... But beyond all that it is all about the one of a kind service. They treat you here like family at every second. I wish I could list them all because they are all truly caring and go way above and beyond every chance they get.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Adalberto R, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Habita MTY. It is a pleasure to have you stay and we hope to see you back soon. If there is anything you need just let us know.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

The hotel is very good, among the best boutique hotels I've been to

Maintenance could be better regarding the rooms and some of the furniture, but that's not really affecting your stay

What will though is that you'll be able to listen to every word spoken on your floor, so go for rooms that aren't in the middle of the floor if that's something that might bother you

The rooftop bar and pool area is on e of my favorite spots in Monterrey though, the food is pretty good, it's the same as served in the hotels restaurant and the views are really pretty

Staff is really friendly, not everyone speaks english

Stayed: April 2015
Adalberto R, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Habita MTY. It is a pleasure to serve you. We are constantly working on maintaining the hotel at the best level. We are working on a plan to improve all details to keep it at its best. We hope to see you soon on your next visit. If there is anything we can help you prior to your next visit don't hesitate in contacting us.